Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #2311
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Fuller has grossly underperformed since he got here.

Has he though?

He was never great. CP's hive mind just up and decided he was gonna be really good based on one season. His career prior to being traded was a mixed bag. I tried arguing that he was a "Toss up" kinda player in terms of what we may get, but of course i was told i was wrong, negative blah blah blah.

So i disagree. His average play isn't surprising, therefore i don't think he's "underperformed".

I think he's performed as well as a reasonable person should've expected considering his history.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #2312
In Search of a Life

I don't see anyone trading 2 firsts for him. Surely.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #2313
Starter

The other thing to consider is that the draft doesn’t fall how you want it to. Veach even said they wanted a corner but just couldn’t make it happen bc of the way it fell.
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #2314
In Search of a Life

Fuller is one of our highest graded defenders the first two weeks.

He’s been really good aside from 2 plays.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #2315
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
We get this POS yet?
WE NEED MORE POOOOOOOSTS
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:23 PM   #2316
In Search of a Life

Fuller has been a good cheap corner. He isn't great, but he's a solid player.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:24 PM   #2317
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Guy on 810 made a great point.

If we trade 2 firsts, we are really only losing one since the other would probably be used on corner anyway.

Add in the fact that if you move up to grab a higher grade corner you are trading more picks makes Ramsey sound better and better.
That's basically true, and for the people bring it up, I think Fuller is a no go we really don't have anyone to play the slot outside of him.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:24 PM   #2318
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't see anyone trading 2 firsts for him. Surely.
I could see it if he didn’t have the sideline bursts and wasn’t super outspoken. But couple that in with him needing a huge contract....I don’t see it.

I’m sure some team will prove me wrong though.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:25 PM   #2319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I could see it if he didn’t have the sideline bursts and wasn’t super outspoken. But couple that in with him needing a huge contract....I don’t see it.

I’m sure some team will prove me wrong though.
Adding in the monster contract, I don't think so.

I'm guessing a 1 and a 2 get it done.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #2320
Hockey Town

I really don't care about the money, like I said I think he'd be the most valuable player on the defense.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #2321
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That's basically true, and for the people bring it up, I think Fuller is a no go we really don't have anyone to play the slot outside of him.
I’m not for trading Fuller away, but Breeland played very well inside last year.

You can put Ramsey and Claiborne on the outside with Breeland inside.

Again, I’d prefer to keep Fuller, but it could work.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #2322
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
i was rock hard for the last two days i had to release it couldn't hold it anymore and they're talking about friday i dont have the will power
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #2323
Hockey Town

For the record Ramsey does not like playing in the slot.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #2324
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Adding in the monster contract, I don't think so.

I'm guessing a 1 and a 2 get it done.
And I’d imagine the argument would be the 2020 9ers 2 vs our own 2021 2. If we got him for the 2020 1 and 2021 2 that would be a huge win for us
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-18-2019, 12:28 PM
ChiefoftheKeyboard
This message has been deleted by ChiefoftheKeyboard. Reason: Duplicate
Old 09-18-2019, 12:31 PM   #2325
Your mom

How would Ramsey react to playing zone? Will he bitch about it?
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.