Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 AM  
Thank you

Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not]

wtf!!!!!????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:36 PM   #211
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Thank god you found another thing to bitch about.
The fact Watkins is still unable to practice after the bye week and nearly a month after initially sustaining a seemingly minor injury is concerning.

If that ruins your "True Fan" bliss then so be it.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:37 PM   #212
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I honestly have never heard that about the sex drive though. It’s both interesting and scary, mostly scary.
I'd google it and present evidence, but I'm afraid I'd find out it's only my wife and I'd just be broken. But I'm 2 for 2 with this and I've had some friends lament same. I think it's a true fact but I'm too gunshy to educate myself as I may not like what I see...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:39 PM   #213
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Don't have twins.

My wife woke up at like 4 in the morning and I happened to be at attention. She reaches over, gives me a tug and an 'oh my'....then ****ing falls asleep.

Breastfeeding is God's cruel joke. Gives them the best rack they'll ever have...then absolutely murders their sex drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Then, shortly after, it becomes the worst rack they'll ever have.
Posted via Mobile Device
These are 100% true.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #214
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
These are 100% true.
Oh thank God....

Regarding the latter; those goblins are weened in January and the appointment is already set for August - I'm not sitting idly by here. I went to college for a reason goddammit and it wasn't so I could die with an extra $6,000 in my pocket...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:44 PM   #215
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Oh thank God....

Regarding the latter; those goblins are weened in January and the appointment is already set for August - I'm not sitting idly by here. I went to college for a reason goddammit and it wasn't so I could die with an extra $6,000 in my pocket...
Congrats.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:07 PM   #216
Supporter

Quote:
Don't have twins.

My wife woke up at like 4 in the morning and I happened to be at attention. She reaches over, gives me a tug and an 'oh my'....then ****ing falls asleep.

Breastfeeding is God's cruel joke. Gives them the best rack they'll ever have...then absolutely murders their sex drive.
The baby murders their sex drive. My wife has a fantastic rack, didn’t breast feed to keep em’ that way, and her sex drive was beaten down.

Just the way it is.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:14 PM   #217
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The fact Watkins is still unable to practice after the bye week and nearly a month after initially sustaining a seemingly minor injury is concerning.

If that ruins your "True Fan" bliss then so be it.
Concerning? We knew this is who he was for crying out loud

Nobody should be shocked this guy is hurt and or just too soft to play through an injury....it defines his whole ****ing NFL career so far.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2018, 03:14 PM   #218
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
SP mean spelling?
Like I misspelled YIP when I wrote YUP?
yip.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:15 PM   #219
In Search of a Life

Yeah, the old drive goes by by for a while.

The wife has an appointment for some bolt ons I think. We'll see.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:18 PM   #220
WhatUneed2Hear

Is it a net positive or negative that Watkins and Berry switched foots?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:24 PM   #221
Black Bob's daddy

Injury initially happened on 11/4 against Cleveland, so roughly a month ago. He had an MRI and initial report was that it wasn't serious. Something just seems off here. Was the initial diagnosis wrong?
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:25 PM   #222
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
yip.
Than you for teh clarification.

You're a real pal and the real champ here fren
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:33 PM   #223
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Injury initially happened on 11/4 against Cleveland, so roughly a month ago. He had an MRI and initial report was that it wasn't serious. Something just seems off here. Was the initial diagnosis wrong?
Nope. Just tender. Being cautious with it as he tried to push through the left foot injury he had several years ago, and ended up making it worse/requiring surgery. No need to push it.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:53 PM   #224
Starter

Hmm. I wonder if he has bone spurs?
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:17 PM   #225
#RIPAce

The Haglundization of the Chiefs continues.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote