Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2018, 04:06 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Fine.

Then let's say they are utterly indistinguishable in terms of quality, talent, and contribution. I'm okay with that, Mr. saphojunkie.

Then how do we arrange for all the talking nogs and media shills to cease referring to Gronk as the #1 TE since the birth of the solar system?

The nogs say Kelce's "in the convo" as the number 2 TE in the league. Make them stop saying that crap and I'll be just fine. Until then, I shall rain Twitter hell down on their stupid accounts like a Chinese bot after a lightning strike on the server.

FAX
It's no less stupid than "Tyreek Hill is maybe one of the fastest WRs in the league..."

Maybe? One of?

Dude makes fast guys look slow. Put him in space against a 4.4 corner - a 4.4 is friggen fast mind you - and he'll defeat an angle on him. Hill is most assuredly not maybe one of the fastest in the league. He's hands down the fastest dude in football and very arguably one of the fastest football players of all time.

But among the national heads, the best we can get is qualified quasi-compliments.

They can eat a bowl of dicks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.