Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2018, 09:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Ian Rap: “Berry is improving”

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:44 AM   #316
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
We need Berry to practice today.

The injury to this point has bothered me. And honestly, if he misses this week too it wouldn't bother me.

I'd rather he be right for the 2nd half of the season than be broken and risk another injury for the entirety of the season.
So why the first sentence? Seems contradicting to me. No offense & you're still a sweetie.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:44 AM   #317
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Well my cousins's girlfriend's brother's friend knows Berry and he said if we push this thread to 10000 posts, Eric Berry will start practicing again.
1 Like = 1 Prayer
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:46 AM   #318
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm not convinced Berry is THE answer but he's got to be a big part of it. I mentioned in another thread but if they're running 2 deep instead of single high, that's something Berry will instantly fix.
Don't blame him there. Eric Murray can't handle a shot of raspberry schnapps, much less single high.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:48 AM   #319
You Sweetie!

how are raspberry schnapps? I don't think I've ever had them.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:50 AM   #320
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Figures out what exactly? This isn’t a gimmick offense. Those throws on Sunday? You can’t stop those.
Exactly !!

And those throws only happen IF our o-line continues to improve and stay the course.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:50 AM   #321
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
I'm not convinced Berry is THE answer but he's got to be a big part of it. I mentioned in another thread but if they're running 2 deep instead of single high, that's something Berry will instantly fix.
Sure, it's probably the single best thing that could happen and probably the only big improvement we can hope for, before the offseason. I doubt it's going to turn a generally talentless unit into a SB quality unit though as previously suggested.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:52 AM   #322
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:53 AM   #323
Black Bob's daddy

Berry is out again per Twitter, Chris Jones is also out with a slight groin strain.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:53 AM   #324
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post

Welp.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:53 AM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He looks like a special player to me. You can see it and feel it. I never bought the Watkins hype and felt he would come down to earth. Right now some just don't know what to make of Mahomes. He's looked to good to be true and he won't always kill every team but he's going to be really good. I'd put a pay check on it.
Well as long as PM2 stays upright you better buy the SW hype now because he is just as real as PM2.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:54 AM   #326
'Tis my eye!

Oh man, if Chris Jones is out...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Welp.
He will come back mid-season. We could very well see the pre-SB matchup in Mexico City.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:56 AM   #328

Quote:
Oh man, if Chris Jones is out...
He's fine. He just wants a day off. His problem has always been his motor on and off the field IMHO.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:01 AM   #329
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Berry shouldn’t play this week. It’d be cool to see him practice though.

Jones on the other hand...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:01 AM   #330
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
He will come back mid-season. We could very well see the pre-SB matchup in Mexico City.
I think it's better to not expect anything from him and be pleasantly surprised if we get anything. This is probably going to be a yearly occurrence, I don't see his tendonitis or whatever it is ever going away. We keep hearing every day/week that he's getting closer but isn't there yet. At this point we should just be thankful for what Berry has done in the past, hope Sorensen is back mid-seasom, and plan on acquiring multiple corners and safeties next offseason through the draft or free agency. The defense is going to be a thorn in our side this year, maybe Watt or some of the other youngsters can provide some needed help by midseason as well when Reid and Sutton finally trust them enough to stop trotting out trash like Eric Murray.

I'm personally just going to enjoy the amazing quarterback we have and not expect much out of the defense. Maybe they'll surprise me, but I won't expect it.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.