Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2018, 11:37 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

USA Today: Chiefs finish last in the AFC West

Hope this gets put on the locker room bulletin board. Reid plays the "no respect" card.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:52 AM   #16
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Mahomes is not a rookie and how do you know the defense is bad they have not even been on the field yet?
Yes we know you've already got your Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl LIII Champions tat
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:53 AM   #17
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
LA Writers…..hoping against hope that the NFL will acquiesce and "make" the BRAND NEW!!! LA CHARGERS!!! The Super Bowl favorite!!

But then again…..stadium…big TV market….hmmm….just might make one wonder
This Chargers love is nothing new and predates the LA move by many years.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:55 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
This Chargers love is nothing new and predates the LA move by many years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh I know….been going on for years. They pick them most every year and nearly every year, same result.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:02 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Yes we know you've already got your Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl LIII Champions tat
Considering the article has a team going to the SuperBowl that has not beat us in 3 years and we have won the division the last 2- I would think common sense would at least give us an edge over the Chargers.

I just wondered why you keep posting Mahomes is a rookie and the defense is still bad- when we overhauled the entire unit and they have not even practiced together yet. This is what the media keeps posting. Basically, Mahomes is going to sink our season being a turnover machine.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:04 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
It wouldn't be surprising in general, for a rookie QB with a bad defense to finish last. But in our division? No.

We will probably take a step back but not like that.
I really don't think so. And I think the defense should be middle of the pack at worst.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:05 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Oh I know….been going on for years. They pick them most every year and nearly every year, same result.
Same Rivers every year. He cost his team when it counts, but man's up against teams with losing records to go on a "Hot Streak" when the season has been decided. Every year we hear about how hot the Chargers were, but mention nothing about their losing streak against the Chiefs.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:07 PM   #22
Andy Reid Supporter

They picked us to be 3rd last year at 8-8
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Considering the article has a team going to the SuperBowl that has not beat us in 3 years and we have won the division the last 2- I would think common sense would at least give us an edge over the Chargers.

I just wondered why you keep posting Mahomes is a rookie and the defense is still bad- when we overhauled the entire unit and they have not even practiced together yet. This is what the media keeps posting. Basically, Mahomes is going to sink our season being a turnover machine.
I'm big time on the Mahomes bandwagon, but it's a fair point. It's his first real season and I think he'll make his share of mistakes. Defense is still an unknown after a bad season. I'm optimistic, but I also don't want to set unrealistic expectations. Denver is a better team with Keenum. Oakland is a better team with Chuckie. 2-3 years from now, give me Andy and Mahomes every day of the week. Hopefully even sooner.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:14 PM   #24
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'm wondering where this Raiders shit is coming from.

Team in a lame duck season before they move to a new city. Still only one great playmaker on defense. OL not as good as last year's. And most of all: Chucky.

I know he loves to act like, "Gwah, dunno much of anything I guess!" but all the statements he's making about how coaching and the game has changed would cause me a LOT of concern if I were a Raiders fan.

Dick Vermeil left coaching for about the same amount of time, but the game was largely unchanged when he came back. Same with Joe Gibbs.

I think Chucky trying to take his team back to the dark ages will be disastrous for them.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:17 PM   #25
MVP

they've upgraded the defense at every level, not even considering that the young players should be better or counting on rookies to produce. Mahomes is not a rookie, he's a second year player, and has arguably the best set of weapons in the league. Yes, he'll make some mistakes, but he'll also make plays nobody else can. I see that as at least a 'wash' stastically/situationally. I suspect it'll be an immediate upgrade as opposing defenses must defend the entire field, which they never really had to do with Smith. There's no way this team finishes below .500 barring a serious injury bug.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:19 PM   #26
Be Kind To Your Pets

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm wondering where this Raiders shit is coming from.

Team in a lame duck season before they move to a new city. Still only one great playmaker on defense. OL not as good as last year's. And most of all: Chucky.

Did they make changes on the OL? I thought they are the same players?- they did got 11-5 2 years ago and probably would have went far if Carr didnt break his back. I actually like their defense. They got Hurst and Key in the draft and the biggest addition is getting Paul Guenther as DC. I wouldn't go writing them off as lame or a easy win.
MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:26 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm big time on the Mahomes bandwagon, but it's a fair point. It's his first real season and I think he'll make his share of mistakes. Defense is still an unknown after a bad season. I'm optimistic, but I also don't want to set unrealistic expectations. Denver is a better team with Keenum. Oakland is a better team with Chuckie. 2-3 years from now, give me Andy and Mahomes every day of the week. Hopefully even sooner.
When is the last meaningful game Chuckie coached? It was probably the last year the Faders had a winning record. Besides the NFL gifted win against us- the Faders have not done shit against us or the division.

Donks did upgrade slightly- but they way overpaid for a journeyman QB and they have a lot of holes on all over that team. Shitty GM and Coach as well.

So Mahomes is going to make his share of mistakes- but yet none of the other average at best QB's in the Divison won't? We know Rivers will be good for losing at least 2 to 3 winnable games because of stupid turnovers.

I will be shocked if we don't at least win the division. This team is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:33 PM   #29
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Los Angeles Chargers (10-6): Losing TE Hunter Henry (ACL) was a setback, and the linebacking corps seems shaky. Otherwise, a team as hot as any at the end of the 2017 season looks loaded for bear. The additions of first-round S Derwin James and — yes! — K Caleb Sturgis (85% on field goals since 2015) fuel warranted optimism.
these clowns never learn.

End of season story will be how SD is the most talented 8-8 team ever, yet again.

A safety and a kicker will put them over the top!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:36 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They picked us to be 3rd last year at 8-8
And they picked New England to go 16-0 and crush us in the first game but instead we have video of grown men crying in the parking lot after the Chiefs embarrassed them at home.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.