Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2018, 02:00 PM   #2
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Every time I see an American person wearing an EPL jersey, I just want to punch them in the face. Just like if I see a European person wearing an NBA jersey. You have teams to root for from your home, how about ya just do that?
Because people are free to do whatever they like?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:03 PM   #3
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
They are. And I'm free to criticize them, aren't I?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:07 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They are. And I'm free to criticize them, aren't I?
And you are free to punch them in the face if you like. But not without consequences....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:05 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Easy there Patrick Henry.

When you said "give me liberty or give me death," BWillie said, "why not both?"
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:11 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Every time I see an American person wearing an EPL jersey, I just want to punch them in the face. Just like if I see a European person wearing an NBA jersey. You have teams to root for from your home, how about ya just do that?
That's like saying you'd rather watch arena league than the NFL. People watch EPL because the quality of play is immensely better. MLS has its place. But it shouldn't be meant to be a substitute or alternative for international leagues that are way superior.

And if we really want US to succeed, we should be rooting for our best players to go to Europe and kickass. Just as I'm sure Germany swelled with pride when their own guy kicked ass on the mavericks.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:25 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Thank goodness I dont have to worry about getting punched in the face.

I'll be over here sporting my Bundesliga gear, and no I'm not wearing Christian Pulisic jerseys.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #8
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Most people want to watch the highest level of skill possible. If you really love basketball you think it's unreasonable for someone in Europe to want to watch the NBA vs. the Italian league?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:33 PM   #9
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Most people want to watch the highest level of skill possible. If you really love basketball you think it's unreasonable for someone in Europe to want to watch the NBA vs. the Italian league?
Watching it is one thing, being a fan of a particular team. Don't like it. Support your community. Support localism. Just like I hate the guy who loves the Golden State Warriors, the New England Patriots, and the Houston Astros. Pick a ****ing place, and stick do it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:34 PM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Watching it is one thing, being a fan of a particular team. Don't like it. Support your community. Support localism. Just like I hate the guy who loves the Golden State Warriors, the New England Patriots, and the Houston Astros. Pick a ****ing place, and stick do it.
That's racist. You're racist.

AMERICA WITHOUT BORDERS!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:36 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So I can't support a team in the country my family comes from because the product in the country I live in is shit?

Buy my overpriced pile of shit over that quality piece of craftsmanship from across the pond!

Ya, I don't spend my money like that.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #12
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
So I can't support a team in the country my family comes from because the product in the country I live in is shit?

Buy my overpriced pile of shit over that quality piece of craftsmanship from across the pond!

Ya, I don't spend my money like that.
Oh yeah, your mom and dad came from England or Croatia? Or whatever. Fine. You have a common link lineage. If your great great great great grandparents came from France, and your 10% French or something like that then give me a break.

I think the players who are American through and through like Chris Kaman and go play for Team Germany in the Olympics, or for a different team in the World Cup are pieces of dog shit. Just like I thought it was complete bullshit that the UNITED STATES SOCCER TEAM hired a GERMAN COACH. What kind of shit is that?
Old 07-16-2018, 04:17 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Oh yeah, your mom and dad came from England or Croatia? Or whatever. Fine. You have a common link lineage. If your great great great great grandparents came from France, and your 10% French or something like that then give me a break.

I think the players who are American through and through like Chris Kaman and go play for Team Germany in the Olympics, or for a different team in the World Cup are pieces of dog shit. Just like I thought it was complete bullshit that the UNITED STATES SOCCER TEAM hired a GERMAN COACH. What kind of shit is that?
It's the kind of shit that wants to win. You do know that it is quite common for national teams to have foreign national coaches, right?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:28 PM   #14
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It's the kind of shit that wants to win. You do know that it is quite common for national teams to have foreign national coaches, right?
Posted via Mobile Device
I do. And I don't like it. If it's is a pro team, different. Fine. But a NATIONAL TEAM. EVERYONE better be from that country, otherwise, why do we even do it?
Old 07-17-2018, 08:58 AM   #15
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:

The Olympics are garbage. They should put every single participant in a giant pool. Then each country gets to pick an athlete one at a time. Once every athlete is picked, make them all play ice hockey and NFL football only. Then cancel the Olympics. The next year, do the same thing to the World Cup. Boom. Problem solved.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.