Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2018, 09:27 AM   #2
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post

Do these guys watch football? My God I’ll never get those minutes back.

If you watch those dudes for information than you are crazy. They are for entertainment purposes only.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:29 PM   #3
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:

Good god they’re awful. Shane used to do warpaint TV with that dumbass Athan. Lance is a gigantic douche
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2018, 11:25 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:

I lasted about 1 minute into that crime against humanity...

Don't know or care to know where it went from that, I am just facepalming myself to death at the thought that;

That is the public perception of KC fans

In reality, we have an eclectic mix of the football savvy and the homers, but I like to think the KC fanbase is quite a bit more evolved than these two
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.