Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #33
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
If anyone big is going to eat it, it'd be Iron Man, Cpt America, or Hulk. RDJr, and Chris Evans contracts are up. Don't really need more Stark tech if Wakanda has superior tech advancements. Chris Evans I think is contracted through A4, but it's not known what the plans are after that. He could survive the IW, but die in A4. I've heard that Winter Solider eventually becomes the new Cpt America. It's been said there wont be another Hulk movie, plus Hulk is owned by Universal and is being rented by MCU. Out of all the characters, ironically, (even it conflicts w/ the comics), but the way the current cinematic MCU goes, Hulk would be the easiest one to kill off. And its rumored that Thor and Rocket kind of build a little bit of chemistry in IW. They could replace Hulk w/ Rocket as Thor's partner in crime going forward.

Was going to say Thor, but I think he re-up'd for a couple more movies after Ragnarok's success....plus he's a cosmic character anyways, if MCU wanted to further branch out into a more cosmic phase he could transition into that well.
From what I hear Hemsworth is willing to play ball and MCU has stated they want to go more cosmic after IW 1 AND 2. After letting RDJ walk they'll have no problem giving him a raise and he fits that cosmic genre well.

I don't think Hulk gets offed due to Kevin and Ruffalo discussing his arc over the next 2 films. Plus, Ruffalo is dirt cheap. The CGI cost is already baked into these things so you just avoid putting him in a Cap/Hawkeye/Black Widow type of grounded film. And keep in mind that Marvel owns the rights to Hulk just not distribution rights (IIRC) meaning they can do whatever they want as long as it isn't a stand alone Hulk film.

The Avengers future seems to be Panther, Strange, Ant Man/Wasp, Hulk, and probably Spider Man for sure. Either Cap or Winter Soldier will survive - they won't kill off both. Vision may or may not survive. IM may or may not survive (but I'm guessing he will so they always have the option to pull him back to help out Film X in the future.)
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.