Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #2
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
Righhhht cause that what I’m doing. Critics are dumb and irrelevant for the most part. The studio is correcting the ship as this is the best movie to date for that universe. Snyder was the worst choice for the franchise but due to him losing a child recently I’m gonna day he’s no longer gonna be with them going forward. Ben has been a great Batman I think, he’s been the best Bruce Wayne by far. They are def setting up a Batman after Bruce Wayne which will be refreshing.

This movie was by no means as jarring as BvS. It would have been nice to see standalone films but DC had to just rush them to compete. Any justice league animated- dc fan should go see this movie.
The ship is taking on water. $$$ wise its looking like its going to break even at best. I don't personally give a shit about it but with how these executives react to this type of news it scares me what kind of knee jerk reaction they'll have that'll **** up their next movie. So far Marvel seems like the Patriots and DC seems like the Browns. Even when Marvel does stupid shit they always seem to come out ahead. When DC does something good or great it still ends up being a failure of sorts. Its sad to watch
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.