Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Meh. I've talked to several friends who have seen it because I wanted to know IF I needed to see it in theaters or if it was a rental. They've all said it's a decent movie, but it should have been more. They also said it seemed rushed. Everyone gave it 6-6.5/10.
Pretty much what I thought. It seems like so many people are wanting DC to make a good movie so when they actually put out something that isn't complete garbage they are all like "Oh my god, it was so great!". Same thing with WW. It was a good movie but it wasn't great. It is better than Justice League. I would probably go in my DC rankings as WW > Justice League > Man of Steele(Probably a tie with JL) > B vs S(gets a big boost from the extended cut) > Suicide Squad(this will probably be at the bottom for a long while).

With this movie I deduce Batman is just a rich guy with a lot of gadgets and guns. Not a super sleuth or anything else. I also deduce that the Justice League really can't do anything without Superman either. And why all of a sudden the about face for Batman. B vs S -> If there is just a sliver of a chance Superman turns we need to kill him... Justice League -> if there is just a sliver of a chance we can bring him back we must, he is the only hope.

Last edited by BigRichard; 11-20-2017 at 09:06 AM..
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:09 AM   #3
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Meh. I've talked to several friends who have seen it because I wanted to know IF I needed to see it in theaters or if it was a rental. They've all said it's a decent movie, but it should have been more. They also said it seemed rushed. Everyone gave it 6-6.5/10.
The movie reminded me of watching a justice league unlimited episode. I enjoyed it and I think they can do better...they may well going forward but WB needs to let DC do more and stop interfering
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:42 PM   #4
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
The movie reminded me of watching a justice league unlimited episode. I enjoyed it and I think they can do better...they may well going forward but WB needs to let DC do more and stop interfering
No ****ing kidding. Their knee jerk reactions made Suicide Squad disjointed and now they've got a Justice League movie finished by 2 different directors and composers. How the **** can any movie succeed like this? BvS really ****ed Warner Brothers shit up.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.