Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2017, 10:16 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Logged in and it still only seasons 1-3 for me. Yes, Disney XD is on the account. Whats really odd is when I log out and just search their shows it does show episodes 1 and 2 but as soon as I login season 4 disappears.
That's really weird. All four Season 4 episodes appear on all of our Roku's.

I just downloaded and installed the Disney Now app on my iPad 2 and all four episodes from Season 4 are available.

Have you tried logging out, deleting the app and reinstalling? I've had to do that from time to time with other apps.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:29 PM   #3
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's really weird. All four Season 4 episodes appear on all of our Roku's.

I just downloaded and installed the Disney Now app on my iPad 2 and all four episodes from Season 4 are available.

Have you tried logging out, deleting the app and reinstalling? I've had to do that from time to time with other apps.
Yep, I've uninstalled it twice. Here is the really odd thing. I can logout of my tv provider, start the app, and see the season 4 episodes. When I click on one of them, it prompts me to login. I login and the episode works. As soon as it ends the app breaks and restarts and then season 4 is missing again. Rinse repeat.

so I have a workaround but jesus, WTF disney?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:46 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Yep, I've uninstalled it twice. Here is the really odd thing. I can logout of my tv provider, start the app, and see the season 4 episodes. When I click on one of them, it prompts me to login. I login and the episode works. As soon as it ends the app breaks and restarts and then season 4 is missing again. Rinse repeat.

so I have a workaround but jesus, WTF disney?
Have you tried updating the firmware on your device?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #5
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Have you tried updating the firmware on your device?
It's as up to date as it can be

Just tried it on my phone as well and it has the exact same problem. But the workaround still works
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.