Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who wins the back up quarterback 2017?
Tyler Bray 53 37.06%
Patrick Mahomes II 90 62.94%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #2
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Competitor gonna' compete.

I love all this smoke I'm hearing about Shitty "stepping up" and "taking chances".
Okay, whatever.
Hell, go ahead and do it. It's so against his nature, it only serves to speed his demise.
Well yeah Alex is going start forcing things to be like Patrick but without his abilities he is going start throwing more picks. Then he will revert back to his ol self with checkdowns or running it out of bounds. Alex is gonna Alex. He will keep his job as long as this defense gives him short fields and special teams does it's thing that we can still pull out wins despite Alex Smith.

I'm glad he is trying to step it up and make plays we will see how that works out maybe with some success we won't have to worry about Patrick going in too soon. I feel good any time after break week though that Patrick could step in if needed.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Well yeah Alex is going start forcing things to be like Patrick but without his abilities he is going start throwing more picks. Then he will revert back to his ol self with checkdowns or running it out of bounds. Alex is gonna Alex. He will keep his job as long as this defense gives him short fields and special teams does it's thing that we can still pull out wins despite Alex Smith.

I'm glad he is trying to step it up and make plays we will see how that works out maybe with some success we won't have to worry about Patrick going in too soon. I feel good any time after break week though that Patrick could step in if needed.
Mahomes entered the draft explicitly telling all interested parties that;
a) NFL concepts were not foreign to him, and
b) He was NOT a project.
I believe he truly believed that at the time. I also believe that time spent with Reid prior to and after the draft showed him that those takes, though well-meaning, were half-truths at best, at least as it related to Reid and KC.
In other words, he did in fact have a lot to learn and some miles to run. What no anticipated, was how light-speed fast he has accomplished the tasks set before him.

The best thing Mahomes could do if given a true opportunity in the absence of Smith, is be the QB that the defense can rely on. If the defense hand you a turnover, go out and capitalize. Every time.
If you become THAT guy consistently, you are hands-down the starter for this team. WITHOUT exception.
And you know what?
I KNOW that is EXACTLY what he is going to do.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.