Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who wins the back up quarterback 2017?
Tyler Bray 53 37.06%
Patrick Mahomes II 90 62.94%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2017, 01:27 AM   #11
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Are you shitting me with this crap?

The guy got to the NFL as a glorified high school quarterback. He got no coaching at all in TN. Then he got hurt and then he got squirreled away on the IR again as a roster machination. That stunted the hell out of his development.

Why is it you believe he doesn't want to be a starter? Because he can't throw on the move? That's literally the only thing he truly ****ed up. No amount of 'want to' in the world will fix that issue. That's biomechanics. Meanwhile I saw a guy who operated within his limitations better than he ever has and who's basic fundamentals are significantly better than they were. That's ALL effort. That's ALL repetition and practice. You're bagging his heart because he's not as talented as Mahiomes and because he was a rockhead as a 20 yr old. But the guy has matured a shotload and I see no evidence to suggest that he's content cashing checks. That guy has worked his ass off from what I can see.
This is his fifth year as backup but not going anywhere to compete for a starting job. There was an opening in Miami he could have said Hey I'd like to go there and prove myself. It's just the idea he seems to be content as a backup to me. Maybe I'm wrong but he hasn't shown anything starting material and that is something you would look for in development improving your roster. I'm sure he has worked his ass off and maybe he has his limitations holding him back but why should we allow that to hold the team back or progression of an upcoming first round quarterback that has more talent and possesses the skills to be great one day? Tyler Bray will never be a great quarterback so therefore he isn't anything but taking a roster spot.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.