Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:21 PM   #1486
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Dolphins offered a 2nd for Alex smith?
Link? Cause that would be a steal for the chiefs.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:23 PM   #1487
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Where'd you see that?
Shit meant to say if

I gotta edit
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #1488
In Search of a Life

I don't think I'd do it this late, I think the chiefs probably feel they have a really good team and don't wanna disturb it
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #1489

Quote:
Shit meant to say if

I gotta edit
. you to hell
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #1490
I’m a Mahomo!

I'd take a first rounder for Alex.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:25 PM   #1491

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'd take a first rounder for Alex.
I'd take a 2nd and 3rd...

And a box of Tampax for the bleeding that would ensure.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:28 PM   #1492
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Latest reports from Schefter say that Tannehill is likely out for the season.

I look for Cutler or Kaepernick to be of interest.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery, but no decision on it has been made, sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:28 PM   #1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery, but no decision on it has been made, sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.
That's a huge blow.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #1494
Inmem 2.0

I'd do it if I were the Chiefs but they won't. They love Alex the players love Alex. They we rent even thinking about benching him a few years ago when they were 1-5. Even if CP doesn't believe in Alex the franchise did.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:31 PM   #1495
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'd do it if I were the Chiefs but they won't. They love Alex the players love Alex. They we rent even thinking about benching him a few years ago when they were 1-5. Even if CP doesn't believe in Alex the franchise did.
Yeah

Plus as much as we don't like it, it won't hurt Mahomes to watch smith for a year. He's not ready
Old 08-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #1496
Supporter

Quote:
It would be absolutely ****ing stupid for the Chiefs trade Smith this season.

Not only has Rothlisberger been injured and on the verge of retiring, Brady is 40 years old. Brady missed 4 games last year. He didn't play 19, he played 15.

That's HUGE.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #1497
LEGEND!

Quote:
Yeah

Plus as much as we don't like it, it won't hurt Mahomes to watch smith for a year. He's not ready
This. Plus Smith gives us the best chance at winning
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #1498
Mahomes or GTFO

Kaepernick to Dolphins is a near certainty at this point.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #1499
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
If Dolphins offered a 2nd for Alex smith?
I like the way you think !!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
This. Plus Smith gives us the best chance at winning
Hi Carl!