Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-29-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Mike Tomlin? The guy that Terry Bradshaw said "Is a great cheerleader guy?" that can't coach?

Rivera? No. Not even close.

McCarthy wouldn't do shit without Aaron Rodgers.
Mike Tomlin the Steelers HC that beat us in the playoffs and kicked our ass in regular season so I'd say he is better than Andy Reid.

We beat the Panthers is also why I questioned Rivera for an answer but he recently took the Panthers to a Super Bowl and that's more than Andy Reid has done last 10 years.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:09 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Mike Tomlin the Steelers HC that beat us in the playoffs and kicked our ass in regular season so I'd say he is better than Andy Reid.
That's just silly.

And Reid didn't have a HOF QB, either.

Quote:
We beat the Panthers is also why I questioned Rivera for an answer but he recently took the Panthers to a Super Bowl and that's more than Andy Reid has done last 10 years.
That's ****ing reeruned. That's like saying Bill Callahan is a better coach than Reid because he took the Raiders to the Super Bowl in 2002.

Ron Rivera has had TWO winning seasons out of SIX. He also has a former NFL MVP at the QB position.

If you'd take Rivera over Reid, right now, I'd say you need to go to doctor and have your head examined.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #4

Quote:
That's just silly.

And Reid didn't have a HOF QB, either.

That's ****ing reeruned. That's like saying Bill Callahan is a better coach than Reid because he took the Raiders to the Super Bowl in 2002.

Ron Rivera has had TWO winning seasons out of SIX. He also has a former NFL MVP at the QB position.

If you'd take Rivera over Reid, right now, I'd say you need to go to doctor and have your head examined.

Tomlin out coached Andy Reid in the playoffs winning with field goals. Andy Reid should have better coached Alex Smith to throw to open guys that would have won us the game.

I won't disagree with you on Rivera thus why I put question mark on him but putting the Super Bowl as a big deal regardless of other seasons.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:21 PM   #5
Dumbass!

Quote:
Tomlin out coached Andy Reid in the playoffs winning with field goals. Andy Reid should have better coached Alex Smith to throw to open guys that would have won us the game.

I won't disagree with you on Rivera thus why I put question mark on him but putting the Super Bowl as a big deal regardless of other seasons.
I would not put Tomlin ahead of Reid.

He took a talented roster that was developed by the Chin to SBs, but has done little since, even with a top 5 QB.

I also would not put McCarthy ahead of him.
Aaron Rodgers masks his mediocrity.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post

He took a talented roster that was developed by the Chin to SBs, but has done little since, even with a top 5 QB.

Not to mention, the only QB that Belichick has coached to a postseason berth, other than Tom Brady, is Vinne Testeverde, way back in 1994.

Belichick is most certainly an excellent HOF coach but it sure doesn't hurt to have Tom Brady as your QB.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:37 PM   #7
Dumbass!

Quote:
Not to mention, the only QB that Belichick has coached to a postseason berth, other than Tom Brady, is Vinne Testeverde, way back in 1994.

Belichick is most certainly an excellent HOF coach but it sure doesn't hurt to have Tom Brady as your QB.
Tom Brady is not the same QB today that he was when he first started.

He has evolved from a conservative game manager, and credit for that evolution has to be given to Belichik and his staff.

Brady is one of the greatest ever, in large part, because of Belichik, while Belichik is the greatest ever, in some part, because of Brady.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post

Mind you though that talented roster Chin made has had some roster turnover even though Rapist is at QB he is a shell of himself as beat up as he has been.

He has kept the Steelers relevant.

But I'm not arguing just throwing darts that it is hard to find 5 better coaches than Andy Reid however Andy Reid is flustrating on game day.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:31 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Tomlin out coached Andy Reid in the playoffs winning with field goals.
No, he did not.

Reid's playcalling was fine. The execution was not.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:46 PM   #10

Quote:
No, he did not.

Reid's playcalling was fine. The execution was not.
Well that is also on coaching because that should have been instilled in Alex Smith to make those shots when it matters in big games. He did not and that is Andy Reid hand picked quarterback. Now I'm more excited and hopeful that Mahomes II will indeed execute when it is his time to shine with Andy Reid.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:56 PM   #11
Dumbass!

Quote:
Well that is also on coaching because that should have been instilled in Alex Smith to make those shots when it matters in big games. He did not and that is Andy Reid hand picked quarterback. Now I'm more excited and hopeful that Mahomes II will indeed execute when it is his time to shine with Andy Reid.
It has become clear to Reid that he can not coach up Alex Smith, which is why the Chiefs aggressively went after their QB in the draft.