Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 01:21 PM  
Veteran

Tamba Hali is upset

MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:21 PM   #496
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
The anger of Tamba has spread through this thread to several posters. It must be contagious.
Lots of anger from fans this off-season. Fanbase is divided.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:22 PM   #497
LEGEND!

I love Tamba!!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:28 PM   #498
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Lots of anger from fans this off-season. Fanbase is divided.
No.

You're a dipshit, as are the usual Claynus minions, but no.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #499
Going home eventually

I want his big problem of making millions to workout and play when needed.

What a bunch of jerks there are in the Chiefs organization. NFL players are so far removed from reality its pitiful.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
No.

Yeah no... Sorry honey. But I don't need clay or you telling me how I should think...

I laugh at you and your little fan club...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:33 PM   #501
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...163116728.html

Tamba Hali has held his tongue, and his frustration, in for a long time.

The time for that, however, has come to an end, as Hali not only questioned his lack of playing time down the stretch last season in a string of tweets on Saturday — which were authentic, sources told The Star — he also seemed to question a handful of his teammates’ decisions to skip organized team activities on a podcast which posted the same day.

“I’m not going to shy from it — I think it’s important, especially if you’re on our team and you’re one of our leaders — that you should be always there,” Hali said on the Arrowheads Abroad Podcast, which posted Saturday. “I don’t want to say names, but I’ve been there for 12th year, and I haven’t missed one offseason with the Chiefs.

“Whoever is on our team and is expected to be a leader, we need those guys there. Because the younger guys come in and see these guys like, ‘I want to be like him — he’s makes a lot of money and he’s here, he’s working.’ It builds such chemistry for our team. I’ve tried not to talk on it, but it really hurts my feelings because I know how much I love the game and I want those guys to be there so we can all get on the same page and make this run.”

Hali — who also alluded to this belief in a string of Tweets — did not name any of his teammates by name. However, three of the Chiefs’ Pro Bowl defenders — safety Eric Berry, outside linebacker Justin Houston and cornerback Marcus Peters — skipped all of organized team activities, while outside linebacker Dee Ford — who led the team in sacks and pressures a year ago — also skipped part of OTAs.

Meanwhile, Hali and fellow inside linebacker Derrick Johnson — two of the longest-tenured Chiefs — were present during OTAs, despite the fact neither participated in the practices.

“Sometimes, that chemistry is lost when you’re on your own time; you go somewhere else and do your own thing,” he said. “I understand it’s a business, but as far as football goes, when we’re on the field, there’s no business. The business is to get (butt) ... I encourage anyone that’s on our team, that feels they’re a leader, should be around our team, 24/7, when they’re supposed to be there.”

A source told The Star in January that Hali, 33, plans to play four more seasons, and his string of Tweets on Saturday were also indicative of a man who clearly believes he has more in the tank and was annoyed by his usage down the stretch last season after everything he’s given to the organization.

One thing that has stuck in Hali’s craw since January was the fact he logged only seven snaps — 10 fewer than defensive lineman Jarvis Jenkins and five fewer than Frank Zombo — in the Chiefs’ bitterly-dissappointing 18-16 divisional loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

“I’m a team player first,” Hali wrote on Twitter. “Anything for the team. Yet I’m not done knocking QB’s heads off but seven plays won’t cut it.”

That seven-snap performance came after he logged an average of 28 snaps in the last four regular-season games, and ranked third on the team in sacks (3 1/2) and pressures (nine) despite playing only 51 percent of the defensive snaps, down from 77 percent a year ago.

“I was told the reason I wasn’t playing was they wanted me fresh for the playoff,” Hali wrote.

Hali also noted that he played 58 snaps in the Chiefs’ season opener — their miraculous 33-27 comeback win over San Diego — and expressed frustration at logging only 15 snaps in a December win over Oakland, in which Houston and Ford logged 68 and 66 snaps, respectively.

“Am I needed in KC anymore?” he wrote.
Everything he says is 100 percent spot on. It is inexcusable he only had 7 measly snaps in the loss to the Steelers. Tamba is a ****ing warrior!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:34 PM   #502
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Everything he says is 100 percent spot on. It is inexcusable he only had 7 measly snaps in the loss to the Steelers. Tamba is a ****ing warrior!
This!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:36 PM   #503

Quote:
No.

I was hoping we would get the opportunity to hang out in mid August while in LA...

But I feel that it would be unsafe and my safety is more important... I would be nervous you would try and kill me in a cocaine fueled rage.

I'm sure in reality you're good people though.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:37 PM   #504
I'll be back.

Quote:
I was hoping we would get the opportunity to hang out in mid August while in LA...

But I feel that it would be unsafe and my safety is more important... I would be nervous you would try and kill me in a cocaine fueled rage.

src="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1RdtsNoRm5z&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
Audio recording software >>
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:41 PM   #505
Supporter

Quote:

Yeah, your "safety" is at risk

You're the wierdest 30+ year old ****ing guy in this forum.

Besides that, no, I wouldn't meet up with you, period.

You're delusional.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:45 PM   #506

Quote:
Yeah, your "safety" is at risk

You're the wierdest 30+ year old ****ing guy in this forum.

Besides that, no, I wouldn't meet up with you, period.

You're delusional.

Yeah safety. Your continuous outbursts and angry raging posts towards everyone here that disagrees with you makes me feel you're emotionally unstable and a risk to be around.

Maybe someday when you mellow out.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #507
MVP

In defense of Tamba's defense of Paterno...He did ACTUALLY know him so he has a right to his opinion about his former coach.

That said..it was probably better to keep that sensitive topic out of the public Twitter-sphere. People are going to project all kinds of unrelated shit on him......
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #508

Must be nice to get pissed and still get paid millions off dollars.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:49 PM   #509
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah safety. Your continuous outbursts and angry raging posts towards everyone here that disagrees with you makes me feel you're emotionally unstable and a risk to be around.

Maybe someday when you mellow out.
Maybe someday you won't be a drunk weirdo that sends people unwanted PM's about hanging out.

And for the record, I'm not the only one.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:55 PM   #510

Quote:
Maybe someday you won't be a drunk weirdo that sends people unwanted PM's about hanging out.

And for the record, I'm not the only one.
Yeah now that I think about it. Your right. The risk isn't worth the reward. Thanks for bringing that to my attention...