Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2017, 10:18 AM   #10
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Cat's Eye is one of my all time favorites.

Has three stories told from the view of a cat General that has to save child Drew Barrymore from a menacing gremlin.

The first story is about a guy who enrolls himself into a quit smoking program Quitters Inc and for his families own good should quit smoking.

The second story is about a bet. A millionaire bets this guy a million bucks to walk around the edge of a sky scraper and his wife too. It's pretty exhilarating. Hey. Pigs don't eat it because they don't know how.

The third and last story is of what I mentioned as the cat makes it's way to a family home the child wants to keep the cat but the reluctant parents don't want too. Never mind General is the only one who can protect Drew Barrymore from the Gremlin.

If you really are struggling to quit smoking I'd suggest this movie you will think twice about smoking again if you love your loved ones.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.