Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #5626
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Our RB's are much better than yours. Spencer Ware is better than Anderson.
Maybe. Smith was 24% of the rushing yards in 2015 ... #2 in attempts and yards. So, yeah - overall ground game was much more productive in 2015. I'd expect the same this year, more if Charles is health. The 9 year vet is trending down, time to keep him healthy and platoon the position.

Both KC and Denver use their RBs pretty equally in the passing game, so that shouldn't change, should increase this year for Denver.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:32 AM   #5627
#triggering

Quote:
Our RB's are much better than yours. Spencer Ware is better than Anderson.
And, you thought I was insane with a Fowler/Wilson comment... jump that shark, Staylor. In a few years, who knows... but right now, absolutely nothing to base that opinion on.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:40 AM   #5628
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
And, you thought I was insane with a Fowler/Wilson comment... jump that shark, Staylor. In a few years, who knows... but right now, absolutely nothing to base that opinion on.
I don't need stats or time to call that one. I trust my eyes. Spencer Ware is a ****ing beast and better than Anderson. He averaged 5.6 YPC and was among the best in yards after contact with limited carries. He was putting fear into defenders with his running style.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:13 PM   #5629
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
I don't need stats or time to call that one. I trust my eyes. Spencer Ware is a ****ing beast and better than Anderson. He averaged 5.6 YPC and was among the best in yards after contact with limited carries. He was putting fear into defenders with his running style.
KCRun used to pull this type of stuff, claiming such and such player or position group was soooo much better than Denver's. I still remember him claiming that KCs TEs were light years better than Denver's (2 seasons ago circa 2012) and I said that was not true and watch out for Julius Thomas. Of course, KCrun went full reerun on me.

Watch out for Hauerman, he gonna be good (Broncos TE). As for Broncos RBs, they are gonna be excellent with the addition of Booker.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #5630
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Thomas makes Denver's starting 2 better since we don't have a clear #2 at this point. Basically both teams 3-5 are all ?'s though.

if you could add 3 players from the Chiefs to your team this year who would it be? As a KC fan, I'd imagine I'd want Sanders, Von and Harris.
I'd probably take Peters, Houston, and... I'm having trouble deciding between Charles and Kelce for the 3rd. Charles is getting old, but he's a ridiculously special player.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:17 PM   #5631
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I'd probably take Peters, Houston, and... I'm having trouble deciding between Charles and Kelce for the 3rd. Charles is getting old, but he's a ridiculously special player.
Kelce.
JC was a very bad man but he's broken and/or will break again soon and plays a position that is a dime a dozen in today's league.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:19 PM   #5632
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:22 PM   #5633
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Kelce for sure... you could never go wrong by adding a guy like Houston either. As for the third guy, I don't know... gimme their best OL guy.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:22 PM   #5634
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
KCRun used to pull this type of stuff, claiming such and such player or position group was soooo much better than Denver's. I still remember him claiming that KCs TEs were light years better than Denver's (2 seasons ago circa 2012) and I said that was not true and watch out for Julius Thomas. Of course, KCrun went full reerun on me.

Watch out for Hauerman, he gonna be good (Broncos TE). As for Broncos RBs, they are gonna be excellent with the addition of Booker.
Kelce is a pro bowler, top 100 by the players and an ascending player while Julius Thomas is a lazy bum Broncos fans (at least the ones I know) were happy to see leave town.
He also had some weird thing with his dad being a pain in Elway's ass or some thing.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:29 PM   #5635
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Kelce is a pro bowler, top 100 by the players and an ascending player while Julius Thomas is a lazy bum Broncos fans (at least the ones I know) were happy to see leave town.
He also had some weird thing with his dad being a pain in Elway's ass or some thing.
Thomas is a guy with incredible skills, but didn't appear to have the motivation to be the dominant guy that his size would allow him to be. I thought he was soft and just didn't want to kick ass bad enough.

JT received zero time his first two years, can't recall if it was injury related or not. Then, he played 14 and 10 games the next two seasons and grabbed 24 TDs (12 each) in those years, which made everyone wonder what could be when you look at him.... but 13 of those 24 TDs were in 6 games. And, down the stretch in '13 and '14, he was MIA.

Last year in JAX, the guy got paid huge money, started 11 games and had similar stats, aside from TDs - only had 5. So, was he a product of Manning? Probably, but the guy has little heart. Not worth 5 years and $46M, he's missed 13 games the last 3 seasons.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:46 PM   #5636
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:32 PM   #5637
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Old 06-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #5638
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Old 06-06-2016, 02:01 PM   #5639
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post

Wait, I thought Peyton gets no credit for that SB and you guys could've won it with Sanchez as your QB. Which is it?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:03 PM   #5640
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post

He's as funny as he is handsome.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.