Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2016, 05:56 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Maybe. I thought he looked more like a 3-4 DE though.
Well, my point was that DeVito was a 3-4 DE who played decent # of snaps at the NT. Jones will play DeVito's role but will do much better at NT than DeVito. Which could really help us get Poe off the field every once in a while.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:59 PM   #3
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Well, my point was that DeVito was a 3-4 DE who played decent # of snaps at the NT. Jones will play DeVito's role but will do much better at NT than DeVito. Which could really help us get Poe off the field every once in a while.

Oh, OK, I misunderstood you. I was thinking you meant put him in as the nose on a regular basis.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:02 PM   #4
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Oh, OK, I misunderstood you. I was thinking you meant put him in as the nose on a regular basis.
It could be possible that he's Poe's replacement, if Poe becomes too expensive for the Chiefs. But for now, I think he'll get here and there across the board on the D-Line.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:04 PM   #5
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
It could be possible that he's Poe's replacement, if Poe becomes too expensive for the Chiefs. But for now, I think he'll get here and there across the board on the D-Line.
Sure. I would imagine that they will pepper him along the line and bring him along slowly. It would be the sensible thing to do.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Coach
This message has been deleted by Coach.