Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:44 PM   #766
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Looking right at it

What's white knighting about clarifying the discussion?

Sorter called her a ****ing moron. She asked on what basis. You asked if she thought she was smarter than Sorter.

It plainly follows that you envision people either being

****ing morons
or
smarter than Sorter.

Might also ask then, which are you?
So you can accept Sorter's evaluation or not. It's that simple. If you want to waste words white knighting a yeast infection posing as a football fan you're on your own. I and many have already closed this case...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:45 PM   #767
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
He's likely jerking off to it as well.
Probably

Stroking to a fresh Smith INT gif - since there had only been 5 this year, they're hard to come by. Rooting for the Donks no doubt. Just another Sunday for that turd.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:46 PM   #768
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Obviously she was.
This is the part where you give specifics.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:47 PM   #769
Still Got The Blues (For You)

don't sweat it guys... no big deal.

Just wanted to know which particular football takes make me so awful... but vague and insulting is apparently all the mighty Sorter can lower himself to offer.

it's all good. I take shit for years here, and am not going anywhere.. so go nuts.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #770
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Compared to Sorter we are all pretty much ****ing morons in a footballl discussion.
Nobody outside of Baby Lee's imagination is comparing anyone's football takes to Sorter's.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:50 PM   #771
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Nobody outside of Baby Lee's imagination is comparing anyone's football takes to Sorter's.
You're a ****ing moron

Quote:
Is it your position that you are a better judge of the quality of football takes than Sorter?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:54 PM   #772
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
You're a ****ing moron
Sorter judged sandy's takes to be of very low quality.
Sandy said that's not true.
Therefore the question isn't whosetakes are better. The question is whoseevaluation of the quality of takes do you side with.

See how that works? Perhaps if I phrased it in a TV Guide-like format?

Old 01-03-2016, 05:58 PM   #773
Supporter

Quote:
Sorter judged sandy's takes to be of very low quality.
Sandy said that's not true.
Therefore the question isn't whosetakes are better. The question is whoseevaluation of the quality of takes do you side with.

See how that works? Perhaps if I phrased it in a TV Guide-like format?
That's not how it works.

First off, you said no one [but me, apparently, . . . but no] were comparing Sorter and Sandy, . . . right after comparing Sorter and Sandy.

But Sorter didn't say 'you're not as good as me.' Sorter said 'you're a ****ing moron.' And Sandy didn't even say she WASN'T. She just asked for the basis for that allegation.

So now, it's incumbent on those making charges to provide evidence to substantiate.

Kind of like how I established that you are in fact a ****ing moron with your own words.

THAT'S how it works.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:58 PM   #774
MVP

Quote:
So you can accept Sorter's evaluation or not. It's that simple. If you want to waste words white knighting a yeast infection posing as a football fan you're on your own. I and many have already closed this case...
Yet you continue to make post after post in this thread.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:00 PM   #775
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
That's not how it works.

First off, you said no one [but me, apparently, . . . but no] were comparing Sorter and Sandy, . . . right after comparing Sorter and Sandy.

But Sorter didn't say 'you're not as good as me.' Sorter said 'you're a ****ing moron.' And Sandy didn't even say she WASN'T. She just asked for the basis for that allegation.

So now, it's incumbent on those making charges to provide evidence to substantiate.

THAT'S how it works.
Then you should patiently wait for the accusers reply. Once he does you can dispute that with Sorter. Although probably not something you will or want to do.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:01 PM   #776
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Yet you continue to make post after post in this thread.
And if I choose to make more I will. Anything else I can help you with?

Old 01-03-2016, 06:03 PM   #777
Still Got The Blues (For You)

thanks Kelce... JFC
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 06:04 PM   #778
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
That's not how it works.

Kind of like how I established that you are in fact a ****ing moron with your own words.

THAT'S how it works.
Again you fail to comprehend.
Your post is a rerun. Set dvr for original programming only. Now we pause for station identification...

Old 01-03-2016, 06:06 PM   #779
Supporter

Quote:
Then you should patiently wait for the accusers reply. Once he does you can dispute that with Sorter. Although probably not something you will or want to do.
I'm responding to vailpass, who takes allegations absent evidence as unimpeachable fact.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:08 PM   #780
Supporter

Quote:
Again you fail to comprehend.
Your post is a rerun. Set dvr for original programming only. Now we pause for station identification...
OIC, you're drunk. My bad.

Closed Thread