Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2015, 08:05 AM   #2
Veteran

Has anybody seen this is 3D? Is it worth it? I am usually not a 3D person but thinking Dinosaurs in 3D has some potential.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
BOOM!1!

Pretty enjoyable movie.

That sea beast is one reason why the ocean scares the shit out of me.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2015, 11:00 AM   #4
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Has anybody seen this is 3D? Is it worth it? I am usually not a 3D person but thinking Dinosaurs in 3D has some potential.
I did and I wouldn't bother. There weren't many 3D effects, really.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:27 PM   #5
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
I did and I wouldn't bother. There weren't many 3D effects, really.

I kept thinking that throughout the movie. They had a lot of opportunities to show some cool 3d features (such as the pterodactyls).

I enjoyed the movie for the most part, but was a bit disappointed with the 3d effects.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.