Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2015, 04:00 PM   #2
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I just thought the general rule was once it's out, it's free for open discussion. If you're afraid of spoilers, enter at your own risk.
Wrong. I want to see what others thought about the movie, without knowing what happens. It's a $50 investment for two people, imax, 3d, popcorn etc.

Looking forward to seeing it this weekend. Was going to see Entourage first, but think I'll just wait until DVD for that. I mean, I'd rather see the popcorn flix in 3d, Imax etc rather than a dialogue driven movie.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:07 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Wrong. I want to see what others thought about the movie, without knowing what happens. It's a $50 investment for two people, imax, 3d, popcorn etc.

Looking forward to seeing it this weekend. Was going to see Entourage first, but think I'll just wait until DVD for that. I mean, I'd rather see the popcorn flix in 3d, Imax etc rather than a dialogue driven movie.
I think kids and young teens will enjoy it. It's a summer action movie with dinos. There is violence but I wouldn't call it overly bloody or gory.

If you go in as an adult trying to entertain your kids you'll probably leave happy. I think my problem was expecting too much because I held the first film in pretty high regard. I liked how you actually learned information about real world creatures as the film went on. It seemed like they wanted you to both learn a little something and have fun in the first flick.

There was really none of that in this one. Pure dinos doin' stuff...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:15 PM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I just thought the general rule was once it's out, it's free for open discussion. If you're afraid of spoilers, enter at your own risk.

I often peruse movie threads on opening weekend to get a general consensus without being spoiled.

I think it's just a common courtesy to spoiler anything major for at least the first few days. After a week I'll stop using spoilers.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.