Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3376

Someone should probably check on Blowfish. He may have just passed out.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3377
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

And so many said GAME OVER, we shit the bed, this team has a will to overcome obstacles often.

Fun to watch but nerve wacking!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3378
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge View Post
IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS BOYS
World Series!!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3379
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED THE ROYALS WOULD WIN A PLAYOFF GAME BEFORE THE CHIEFS!!!
not me
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3380
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

I'm shaking. Omg.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3381
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Had to have them score 1 in the top of the inning to get us our mojo back
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3382
MVP

Oh my God that was great. I hugged my son for what seemed like 10 minutes. Unreal. Thank you Royals! What a game.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3383
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
The Kansas City royals have extended their postseason winning streak to 4 IN A ROW
That ain't no shit!!!!!! Here's to 5!!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #3384
MVP

Who won the Royals before Chiefs playoff pool?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #3385
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Goddamn it. I love sports.
Stop texting me asking for pictures of my junk. No means no
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #3386
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I went to bed. Every time I got up and turned on the tv the a's scored. So I watched on gsmecast.
Everytime i watched or listened this year something bad happened. Tonight i listened to the entire thing at work and kept trying to turn it off. I couldn't do it, and i stuck in there until the end...Guess the Curse is ova!
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #3387
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I may send you real money if they pull this off
I wouldn't turn it down lol.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #3388
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I'm in KC on Sunday, baby!!!!! Can't wait
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #3389
I don’t care for Auburn

ESPN.com headline: A's Left in Finnegan's Wake
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #3390
Be Kind To Your Pets

Thank God.
My job is done here.

Don't make me start another thread please....
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.