View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 12:41 AM   #33
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Serious question: What do you want in these plans? Because to me Arrowhead is pretty much perfect as-is.
I would love for the Royals to move wherever, downtown, or by the speedway, etc. and then I want the K taken down, and a brand new version of Arrowhead built where it stood.

I would like to use the original plans for Arrowhead, and make all the desired upgrades, with a retractable roof.

I wonder if with foldable panels, they could use the retractable roof as advertising, like the sphere, but on a much smaller scale.

I think Arrowhead is iconic, so nice we built it twice, and we need a retractable roof at a minimum.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote