View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 02:35 PM   #4696
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not worried about Pat, in spite of the fact that he's been having a 'down' year for him

The WRs on the other hand . . . i doubt whatever 'experience' they acquired in 2022 is going to help them play any better in these playoffs. If that were the case, they'd be playing better since Day 1 of 2023. Certainly by Week 14, and that just hasn't materialized.
I think it's reasonable to expect that Rashee Rice and Richie James could give you more in the playoffs than they have so far this year, since Rice is a rookie and James is a new player whose season was interrupted by injury early.

For Valdes-Scantling and Moore and Watson, no. Those guys are what they are.

Toney is a wildcard, but I think that's the guy's whole existence, anyway.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.