Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 09:37 PM   #164
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They made Anakin look a LOT more fierce than Ahsoka has looked throughout this series.

That savagery I've been mentioning clearly existed with Anakin. The strikes had intent behind them and there was speed to burn with everything he did.

Yeah, it was the best fight thus far, but I do think it made me suspend disbelief a little - she still looked noticeably overmatched when you just look at the respective abilities and it just took her being defensive the entire time to make it look even semi even.

Not sure how they made Anakin look that dynamic but I still think they do Ahsoka a disservice in how they're mapping out her fights.

I think that is the “lesson” Anakin was trying to communicate. She has to want to live. After leaving the Jedi order, losing Anakin to become Vader, and seeing the New Republic slip into disarray, Ashoka has been trying not to lose….both in relationships and lightsaber fights.

Ashoka has been playing the Jedi equivalent of Martyball.

Anakin showed her that she has to fight to live. Has to quit going through the motions and quit trying to run the ball on third and four.

I think Ashoka’s lackluster lightsaber performance is about to turn a 360 and her next lightsaber duel will be ‘more free and unlike anything so far in the series.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote