View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 01:54 PM   #194
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
One mile, which I looked up was like 1610 meters or something. I kind of want to give it a shot. 6-8 minutes doesn't take a while and it's 4 times around on my culdasec.
A sub 6 minute mile isn't too insane by any means but I imagine only 10% of all regular runner's can even achieve that.

You are more likely to hurt yourself trying to just continually run faster if try to do it to quickly. You need to run some longer slower runs, nothing major but also integrate some speedwork.

I mean unless you are just naturally a fast runner (some people are) there is a fairly quick wall that you will hit while speeding up, it becomes much more incrementally harder at a certain point.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.