View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 09:12 AM   #321
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
WOW! Are you constipated? Low fiber diet? I go through at least a roll a week. I'd say about 12 rolls in two months maybe more.
Wtf? Just how many shits are you taking a day?

A few weeks ago I bought a 12-roll package of tp. Each roll has 475 sheets in it. That’s 5,700 sheets of tp in that package. If I used 16 sheets per shit (I don’t; I typically use about 10) that’s 356 shits in that one package. That’s about 45 shits a week. That’s about 6 shits a day. Who shits 6 times a day? If I shit 6 times a day I’d make an appointment to see my doctor ASAP. Somethings seriously messed up if your fart box is throwing a turd every four hours.

Btw, one roll of tp with 475 sheets in it using 12 sheets per shit, works out to 3 shits/day for 14 days.

So one roll of tp should last you the entire 14 days of quarantine, dipsticks. Stop buying tp.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.