View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 09:47 PM   #1525
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
To me this is going to create opportunities for Kansas City to really have some explosive plays. If Ford isn’t out there, I don’t think KC has any problem just chipping Bosa and taking their chances elsewhere as their OL is already a good pass protecting bunch.

All comes down to who is going to execute, of course.
Andy should line up in an empty formation on early downs when Ford is not on the field. Solomon Thomas is not a good rusher. I trust Schwartz to handle Bosa 1v1.

When Ford is on the field on obvious passing downs, line up in 11 personnel with a blocking back (I prefer Shady. He’s a great blocker)
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.