View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 01:47 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
When is the last meaningful game Chuckie coached? It was probably the last year the Faders had a winning record. Besides the NFL gifted win against us- the Faders have not done shit against us or the division.

Donks did upgrade slightly- but they way overpaid for a journeyman QB and they have a lot of holes on all over that team. Shitty GM and Coach as well.

So Mahomes is going to make his share of mistakes- but yet none of the other average at best QB's in the Divison won't? We know Rivers will be good for losing at least 2 to 3 winnable games because of stupid turnovers.

I will be shocked if we don't at least win the division. This team is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball.
I am a huge fan of mahomes. I'm afraid people are setting ourselves up for the expectation that he's going to put up Drew Brees numbers this year. I think there's a good chance he has an outstanding year. But I also have to remind myself that he'd basically a rookie and that our defense was really bad last year. I think we'll win 9 or 10, but I can't rip on thinking we'll win 7. The rest of the article is pure garbage.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.