Thread: Movies and TV PBS Vietnam War Documentary
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:57 PM   #60
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I never knew Nixon conspired with the Saigon government to torpedo the peace talks right before the election. Promising a better deal if they sabotaged the talks. Johnson finds out through wire taps and tells the Republican leader of the Senate of the treason. Nixon lies to Johnson but Johnson doesn't tell the American people.

We could have possibly ended the war and Nixon committed treason to sabotage the effort. Poor decision on Johnsons part to not tell the American people.

My memory on this is that there was ALOT of smoke, but not alot of fire, in the sense of verification that this happened. Has there been any newly discovered evidence that Nixon did in fact undermine the Paris peace talks?
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.