Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2024, 10:15 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He should stop calling those plays where Mahomes turns it over.
The guy wants Mahomes to throw it in the intermediate level more without realizing he’s had horrific picks from trying to do that in 3 straight games
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 10:17 AM   #3
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The guy wants Mahomes to throw it in the intermediate level more without realizing he’s had horrific picks from trying to do that in 3 straight games
Oh no, it's ****ing obvious. And then they give up on it the rest of the game and we're right back to square one with Mahomes having next to no chemistry with any of his weapons and he's constantly off target as a result.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:02 AM   #4
Supporter

I’m sorry that I can’t get on board the chicken little train.

The team has not played great, has an issue at LT, injuries at RB and a potential contributor at wr. The defense is missing a couple of pieces and making adjustments.

I lived through seasons of Tyler Palko and Thigpen and Cassel….this team is 3-0 vs 3 projected playoff teams. The team is chasing a third cpsuperbowl in a row. There were decades when I’d have harmed a stranger to see this offense in KC.

It’s not time to panick. Stay the course Andy.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 10:12 AM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I’m sorry that I can’t get on board the chicken little train.

The team has not played great, has an issue at LT, injuries at RB and a potential contributor at wr. The defense is missing a couple of pieces and making adjustments.

I lived through seasons of Tyler Palko and Thigpen and Cassel….this team is 3-0 vs 3 projected playoff teams. The team is chasing a third cpsuperbowl in a row. There were decades when I’d have harmed a stranger to see this offense in KC.

It’s not time to panick. Stay the course Andy.
Agreed. We're just a group of ignorant villagers and the Chiefs are playing 4D chess and flying spy drones. They'll figure out whatever needs to be figured out.

Personally, I think we're just seeing a new phase of Chiefs dominance. Everyone is so terrified of Patrick Mahomes that they're selling out to stop the pass, so what does the Chiefs braintrust do? They get power running backs. We'll use the running backs until teams have to adjust, and then begin the aerial bombardments again.

I love watching Patrick Mahomes II throw, and as an ignorant villager I'll advocate that he should throw as often as possible. But I love winning even more than I love watching Patrick Mahomes II throw, so if Andy says we're running for a while, then we run for a while.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:09 AM   #6
Supporter

I think part of the issue is worthy is making mistakes in routes and adjustments.

This is a tough offense to learn….and there is a reason the offense has gotten better as the seasons go on(for rookies) and as worthy grows, this offense will open up.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:27 AM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I think part of the issue is worthy is making mistakes in routes and adjustments.

This is a tough offense to learn….and there is a reason the offense has gotten better as the seasons go on(for rookies) and as worthy grows, this offense will open up.
I'm curious why Worthy came to a complete stop on that one route over the middle where Mahomes led him perfectly. It didn't look like he was about to get blasted, and that play likely would have produced a huge gain. I assume maybe that he thought the ball was going to the other receiver a few yards beyond him? But man, if you can catch a ball, just catch it and let god sort out the rest.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 10:28 AM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm curious why Worthy came to a complete stop on that one route over the middle where Mahomes led him perfectly. It didn't look like he was about to get blasted, and that play likely would have produced a huge gain. I assume maybe that he thought the ball was going to the other receiver a few yards beyond him? But man, if you can catch a ball, just catch it and let god sort out the rest.
He thought the ball was going to Rice. Pretty sure he said the same on the sideline with my poor lip reading skills.
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:29 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I'd have to watch the play again to see what defense the Falcons are in but these receivers are taught to sit down against zone. It looked to me like he stopped because he was doing what he was told. Rice does it all the time.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:36 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'd have to watch the play again to see what defense the Falcons are in but these receivers are taught to sit down against zone. It looked to me like he stopped because he was doing what he was told. Rice does it all the time.
Ah - I see 'Maqe beat me to it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 11:13 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah I think he knew he was open and was past the first down marker so he settled down in the zone. He just stopped at the exact time Mahomes decided he was going to throw it. It was bad luck more than anything.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:35 AM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I think he saw a spot in the zone and tried to sit for the ball.

Hell, I'm not even certain it was the wrong thing to do. Chiefs WRs get taught to do that a lot - we hear how often its emphasized to the WR corps not to run out of an open throwing lane and how they have freedom to see that spot in the zone, sit and use it.

I mean it's the thing that folks swear makes JJSS so valuable.

Looked to me like that's exactly what Worthy was trying to do. He wasn't trying to avoid contact - he was trying to sit in a soft spot in the zone and get that easy 1st down pitch and catch.

It may not be that either guy was wrong - they just aren't used to each other yet.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:39 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Agreed. It’s the hard part about the Hollywood injury. It would have been spectacular to use worthy in a dumbed down mecole role. A ton of gadget plays or predesigns with a lot of underneath stuff. I feel like that’s how we brought tyreek along but I can’t remember. He’s being asked to do a lot more stuff because he’s our only reliable speed option. Which doesn’t speak well of mecole that they’d rather give the rookie the bulk of these reps than the same guy who has familiarity with the offense
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:41 AM   #14
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Agreed. It’s the hard part about the Hollywood injury. It would have been spectacular to use worthy in a dumbed down mecole role. A ton of gadget plays or predesigns with a lot of underneath stuff. I feel like that’s how we brought tyreek along but I can’t remember. He’s being asked to do a lot more stuff because he’s our only reliable speed option. Which doesn’t speak well of mecole that they’d rather give the rookie the bulk of these reps than the same guy who has familiarity with the offense
Mecole is what Mecole is a return man that can run gadget plays and stretch the field horizontally, that's it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:17 AM   #15
Supporter

Someone said it in the gameday thread, and they were right: Pat looks like he's trying to aim passes instead of naturally tossing them sometimes.

That's exactly what happened on the pick by the goal line.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.