Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM  

****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****

M-I-Z
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM   #31
MVP

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #32
MVP

Did Corey Flagg really have 5 sacks tonight? ESPN is crediting him with 5.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:30 AM   #33
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Did Corey Flagg really have 5 sacks tonight? ESPN is crediting him with 5.
No.

I mean he was flying around; maybe 5 total TFLs if you include sacks in that count, but I don't think he had 5 sacks. Hell, I'm not sure I remember 1.

The team speed on the unit looked really impressive. Again, hard to tell against an overmatched squad, but even those small schools usually have impressive athletes and just don't have the bulk. Anytime they tried to get out wide, guys were flying to the football.

Then on that last drive as they started the bubble screen I just said "Oh man, you're gonna get someone wrecked..."

Sure enough, that DB came flying out of the secondary and blew that thing apart.

You could just tell the defense was bringing heat all night.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:54 AM   #34
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Best news of the day.

Honestly, I'm excited that the defense never let them get a rhythm going. I mean, I know it's Murray State, but seemingly good focus out there overall.

I'm used to so many Mizzou games through history where they shit the bed when they got someone dead to rights, it's nice to get what we should expect, a good ol' fashioned beatdown of a lesser opponent.

Also... really liking Carroll a lot from what I saw yesterday.
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:59 AM   #35
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

The RBs looked awfully good.

The LB transfers (and the DT) looked damn good.

Easy opponent but it looked like all the new additions hit the ground running. This team is likely to be as good or better than last years. And it has a softer schedule.

Now that said, football's a weird game and Mizzou got some breaks last season that they may not get this time. So if they wanted to be a playoff team, it's likely that they NEEDED to be better than last season.

So far, so good.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:14 AM   #36
Starter

That defense looked REALLY fast and athletic. I know it's poor competition, but "fast and aggressive" will be a glaring advantage in all but a few games. Going to be fun!
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 11:45 AM   #37
For The Glory Of The City

Sharing all the caveats about the competition we faced.

We looked so fast on that field in damn near every position. Really excited to watch these RBs do work and make it even harder to defend our WRs.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:01 PM   #38
Banned!

Thought we looked big and fast across the board. Hope Norfleet is ok.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Thought we looked big and fast across the board. Hope Norfleet is ok.
It looked like Murray St didn't even belong on the same field. Which is expected, but I sure can remember plenty of MU teams letting cupcakes hang around with them for 3-4 quarters. I mean last year we only beat Middle Tennessee St by 4.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 01:53 PM   #40
Spiraling down the Drain

ZOU
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.