Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 10:42 AM  
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

I'll be at the game!

Super stoked, first game at Arrowhead in like 10 years gonna be awesome to be back with my people. Our plane gets in about 1:30 and my plan is to drop off our stuff at the hotel and Uber I guess to the game.

Any CPers wanna host a couple of weary travelers before the game at the tailgate? I would love to share a beer and some BBQ with peeps I've been talking shit to for the past 20 years, my wife and I would be most grateful. Anyways **** yaaa!!!
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #16
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I tried that Slap's BBQ the other day it was pretty good.
As much as I love Slaps…I think Wolfepack might have dethroned them. They are just ridiculously good!
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #17
Banded

Mr Plow and I will will be hosting a tailgate. You're welcome to drop in and have a beer. We're usually around G29. I can try to put more accurate location info when we get there on Thursday.

Regime,
where is your tailgate?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:49 PM   #18
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Mr Plow and I will will be hosting a tailgate. You're welcome to drop in and have a beer. We're usually around G29. I can try to put more accurate location info when we get there on Thursday.

Regime,
where is your tailgate?
I don’t know yet since BigMike hasn’t got the parking passes yet. Just let me know here or DMs Thursday where you are at and I will do the same. I’ll try and tell him to get parking in G.
Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 03:50 PM   #19
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Which hotel will you be staying at just wondering?
Somewhere near the airport
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 03:52 PM   #20
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post

Regime,
where is your tailgate?
Thanks man sounds like the KC hospitality will be in full effect