Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2003, 02:27 PM  
Supporter

Hunting type things.....

Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.

Last edited by Iowanian; 11-06-2006 at 09:24 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #2461
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Got invited to dove opener. Never been dove hunting. Farmer charging 100$ to hunt. Seems steep.

Maybe I missed the boat. I used to raise millet and those things were fish in barrel.

There would be a pile of carcasses at the edge of the field.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #2462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Maybe I missed the boat. I used to raise millet and those things were fish in barrel.

There would be a pile of carcasses at the edge of the field.
Not a lot of birds of any kind in north east Oklahoma. Not a lot of farms in my area either mostly ranches.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM   #2463
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Not a lot of birds of any kind in north east Oklahoma. Not a lot of farms in my area either mostly ranches.
There aren't that many birds of any kind in Western Kansas either. ****, there aren't even trees. But those mother****ers love Millet (birdseed)
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #2464
Indian Twitter

Quote:
There aren't that many birds of any kind in Western Kansas either. ****, there aren't even trees. But those mother****ers love Millet (birdseed)
No Roosters? I've decided to let them live but I'm always curious.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #2465
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
No Roosters? I've decided to let them live but I'm always curious.
There are getting to be some. The drought was HARD on those bastards.

Then the swift Fox moved in. Theyre pretty hard on them too.

But there are some around.
Old Today, 12:33 AM   #2466
Indian Twitter

Quote:
There are getting to be some. The drought was HARD on those bastards.

Then the swift Fox moved in. Theyre pretty hard on them too.

But there are some around.
Foxes are a predator no doubt. I was told that Coyotes were hard on the Quail. Then I was talking with a Conservation Agent here in Missouri and they were doing a study on Coytes and their impact on the Quail population. What they did was look at was feathers in Coyote "scat". They found a minimal of feathers in the Coyote scat. So in summation the Coyotes were not eating the Quail enough to effect their numbers. One could correlate to Foxes but it might not be true. We would have to dig through the Fox scat to see.

That's some pretty deep scat!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.