Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 11:33 PM  
Phobia

Help populate this forum.

by sending smoke sig to a moderator.

We will no longer accept links submitted in this thread simply because we don't monitor this thread any longer.

We'll need the exact link to the thread, please.

Thanks

Last edited by Phobia; 02-14-2005 at 02:14 AM..

Old 08-15-2004, 03:15 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat

There ya go...........That's gotta be a classic.............
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 08-15-2004, 06:21 PM   #47
fides quaerens intellectum

Maybe I'm a little biased but...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=89418
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 08-15-2004, 11:37 PM   #48
Champs!

How about this one? Sure is funny.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=bird+bombs
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2004, 07:19 AM   #49
Most Valuable Poster

Here is a great thread that needs revisiting...

about KC Municipal Stadium... not funny, just awesome pics on there.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...icipal+stadium
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2004, 12:58 PM   #50
Wasted away again...

Overhead's "Stories from the road" thread has some great tales in it. Especially the one where he fell out of his truck naked into a snowbank.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=4&pp=15
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-17-2004, 05:26 PM   #51
Supporter

Hey, Phobia, the thread listed in post 16 by Iowanian is the best thread EVAR. Could you list it in the Classics? Thanks.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.

Old 08-18-2004, 07:01 AM   #52
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
Maybe I'm in the minority here, and it's some inside joke, but what's so funny about those threads featuring KcGannonStalker?
Trust us ... they're funny as all fuqqing hell.

And thanks, Jamie, for the All-Idiot Team nod. Although some of them don't seem all that funny to me any more. Maybe because Packfudge isn't around any more.

I guess I need to do a ChiefsPlanet Geniouses update sometime before the season starts. Maybe as the week slow's down here at work ...

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.

Old 08-18-2004, 01:03 PM   #53
There was an idea.....

How could you all have left this one off? Am I that easy to forget?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=14839
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:17 PM   #54
Wasted away again...

Here's a couple of classics from Packfan calling Mark M and I out for being liars. When proven wrong, he refuses to acknowledge. Funny stuff.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=21860
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=22684
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-19-2004, 02:43 PM   #55
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
Trust us ... they're funny as all fuqqing hell.

And thanks, Jamie, for the All-Idiot Team nod. Although some of them don't seem all that funny to me any more. Maybe because Packfudge isn't around any more.

I guess I need to do a ChiefsPlanet Geniouses update sometime before the season starts. Maybe as the week slow's down here at work ...

MM
~~

They are all still funny as hell to me.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2004, 08:48 AM   #56
I'll be back.

BigSexy's inspiration....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ighlight=green
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-15-2004, 04:52 PM   #57
THE RED MENACE

The poll on legalizing prostitution was one of the all time classics. It upset Dummier so bad he still has say not to whores over his avatar. Denise was also beat up if I recall right.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...tion+legalized
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 09-15-2004, 04:54 PM   #58
THE RED MENACE

I know ENDO wated this one as well

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ight=beer+butt
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 09-20-2004, 04:35 PM   #59
DeadPunisher

This is definately a ****ing classic

This thread is classic, and funny as hell.

Bob_****ing_Dole's FCC Thread
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 11-04-2004, 01:00 AM   #60
BushGaveMeApplePie

I'd like to nominate this thread for its truth and attention to details.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101557

Closed Thread