Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-15-2003, 10:38 PM  
zzzz Kats always

A TK...............norm? NOT

Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:26 PM   #46
smoking up a super bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.
She is my best friend. Her brother thinks I am his brother-in-law. Course he is anal.
papasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-16-2003, 08:02 PM   #47
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.
Just best friends............a guy and girl can do that believe it or not.
By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too.
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-16-2003, 08:34 PM   #48
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykat
That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2003, 08:37 PM   #49
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike
That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.
cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...
Old 08-16-2003, 08:40 PM   #50
smoking up a super bowl

Quote:
cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...
And we can be abuse and are more forgiving than women.
papasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-16-2003, 09:32 PM   #51
Born to Ride

Quote:
Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2003, 09:45 PM   #52
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.
He and Bro just about did do me in with the Kilz.....
Old 08-16-2003, 09:59 PM   #53
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattimer
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=15620&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Where do you come up with an image like that one?
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-16-2003, 10:02 PM   #54
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
Where do you come up with an image like that one?
lost me on this one.
Old 08-16-2003, 10:05 PM   #55
Born to Ride

I think he is referring to the smilies with the signs saying

"this post is worthles without pics"
Old 08-17-2003, 06:11 PM   #56
America is great assholes~

Quote:
By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too.
FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2003, 06:14 PM   #57
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs
I mowed today and weed eated............but my right arm is swollen 2 times the size from being stuck under a wire......That part hurts....neck is still sore.....the rest??? Brusies heal.....
Old 08-17-2003, 06:18 PM   #58
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Brusies heal.....
So does pride
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2003, 06:22 PM   #59
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
So does pride
Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one.
Old 08-17-2003, 06:25 PM   #60
smoking up a super bowl

Quote:
Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one.
YOu Stubborn?