Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-15-2003, 10:38 PM  
zzzz Kats always

A TK...............norm? NOT

Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-15-2003, 11:40 PM   #31
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike
IT sounds like misfortune has a way of finding you. Which game was it?
Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-15-2003, 11:46 PM   #32
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykat
Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?
I went to the Chiefs Pittsburg game a few years ago and it was freaking cold. It was a 10 am game we still tailgated but everything we made was cold before you could finish it. I don't get to many games but than one will stand out for a while.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2003, 11:50 PM   #33
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike
I went to the Chiefs Pittsburg game a few years ago and it was freaking cold. It was a 10 am game we still tailgated but everything we made was cold before you could finish it. I don't get to many games but than one will stand out for a while.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TK out and over done.
Old 08-16-2003, 12:54 AM   #34
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Dog gone it Papasmurf, hurry up next time, because we need pictures.

Great story TK.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:20 AM   #35
smoking up a super bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
Dog gone it Papasmurf, hurry up next time, because we need pictures.

Great story TK.
It is funny now, but wasn't exactly sure if I was going to be able to get her out last night. She is going to be very sore today.
papasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-16-2003, 06:27 AM   #36
Supporter

Damn, TK, you're too dangerous to be left alone. You need a boy toy. Just head on out to the Juco and pick one out.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-16-2003, 06:29 AM   #37
One4Mahomes

Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......
Attached Images
File Type: gif threadworthlesswithoutpicssmileys.gif (41.6 KB, 304 views)
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-16-2003, 04:03 PM   #38
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
That happened to me, too. I had to get married because of it.

Classic.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-16-2003, 05:07 PM   #39
smoking up a super bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattimer
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......
Where do I go to get it? Just came from checking on TK. She is very sore and bruised. But she was getting ready for the CHIEFS
papasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-16-2003, 05:11 PM   #40
America is great assholes~

Damn Kat I have heard of people showing their ass j/k glad you are alright.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:13 PM   #41
One4Mahomes

what exactly is bruised? I'm picturing her leaning over the washer, then falling, then getting stuck in a small place behind the machine. That about right?
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:15 PM   #42
smoking up a super bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattimer
what exactly is bruised? I'm picturing her leaning over the washer, then falling, then getting stuck in a small place behind the machine. That about right?
Prety much. Her right arm is bruised from the elbow to the shoulder. Just glad she was able to reach the phone to call or she wouold still be there.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:17 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf
Prety much. Her right arm is bruised from the elbow to the shoulder. Just glad she was able to reach the phone to call or she wouold still be there.
So how is the hero gig working out for ya? sounds like Kat owes ya a steak!
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:21 PM   #44
smoking up a super bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
So how is the hero gig working out for ya? sounds like Kat owes ya a steak!
Ah shuck it wasn't nothing. Just wish I had a camera. I got a thank you and a forced smile. through the pain.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:23 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf
Ah shuck it wasn't nothing. Just wish I had a camera. I got a thank you and a forced smile. through the pain.
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.