Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-16-2019, 10:57 AM  
Molôn Labé

Good Game Boys and Girls

Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Congrats to the good Chief fans here
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #16
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
you seem nice.
Where's my cable ?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:14 PM   #17
Supporter

R8RFAN is actually one of the few decent opposing fans on here. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck......................nope, can't bring myself to say it. As KC Tattoo said, my hate for the Raiders is equal to the Broncos. &@#$ them all!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:17 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
R8RFAN is actually one of the few decent opposing fans on here. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck......................nope, can't bring myself to say it. As KC Tattoo said, my hate for the Raiders is equal to the Broncos. &@#$ them all!
Yep, he’s always welcome here. Nice guy, and he likes to break balls which gives this place the little kick it needs.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:17 PM   #19
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
So serious question R8Rfan, How do you see the rest of your season playing out, not being home for 6 straight weeks? That is a brutal stretch for anyone.
with our schedule, 8 wins would be great.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:18 PM   #20
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

When Raiders and Broncos play each other I sincerely pray for God to smite them from existence via fire and brimstone or meteorite smashing them to oblivion.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:22 PM   #21
Just a li'l Evel

Meh. I don't mind Raider fans, and I live in northern Cal. I think they've mellowed through the years. I hate Dungver fans much more. Arrogant. I'll take the angry oppressed any day over arrogant.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:26 PM   #22
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Yep he is ok except during Faid week other than then he is just another CPer. He is OK and has the internal fortitude to come back and post after the loss.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:26 PM   #23
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Meh. I don't mind Raider fans, and I live in northern Cal. I think they've mellowed through the years. I hate Dungver fans much more. Arrogant. I'll take the angry oppressed any day over arrogant.
Plus, Raider fans usually take themselves out of the equation, whether that be through arrest/incarceration, getting murdered by other Raider fans, or plain old crack/heroin overdoses...which is nice.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:33 PM   #24
Be Kind To Your Pets

Thanks.
But you can still lick me where I fart.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:35 PM   #25
Pessimistically optimistic.

Props for taking your medicine.
Still, **** the Raiders.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #26
Supporter

Wait. Who changed his name back from 3rd&48ers?

That was the funniest mod abuse in a long and storied history of mod abuse.

Thanks man. I thought y’all had something going until mahomes went to **** you mode.

Carr is looking better save that boneheaded INT. I don’t think the fade is on him.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:53 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
They have a huge fanbase outside of Oakland believe it or not. In Cali where I live, just about any mexican-american you come across is a Fader fan. Never really understood why the latino community roots for them. Very odd. I've seen their fanbase extend to the northeast. Like the Packers and Steelers, they do have their following.

Simple - they are in Kalifornia.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:02 PM   #28
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I respect you for nutting up and showing up today.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:31 PM   #29
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Their schedule is the biggest ass-rape job the NFL will pull this year.
Oh, **** off you Raiders apologist. They don't have any more than 2 true away games in a row and they have their bye week right after their trip overseas. They also have 3 home games in a row after their "ass-raping." You need to remove R8R's dick from your mouth because his balls are clouding your vision.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:00 PM   #30
Molôn Labé

Schedules Ranked From Hardest to Easiest

1. Oakland Raiders (.539)

2. Denver Broncos (.537)

3. Jacksonville Jaguars (.531)

4. Houston Texans (.527)

30. Los Angeles Rams (.473)

31. New England Patriots (.473) must be because they have to play the afc least