Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-16-2019, 10:57 AM  
Molôn Labé

Good Game Boys and Girls

Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Congrats to the good Chief fans here
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:57 AM   #2
Thank you

**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:58 AM   #3
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Girl old age is ****ing with your head
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:22 AM   #4
Fan since 1997

People here hate the Broncos and rightfully so but my hate for the Raiders is at a different scale. Even when they are laughable to watch, I still hate them with a passion. And with a likable guy like Gruden coaching the team, my hate for that team is as strong as ever. I especially hate their fanbase. Charger fans are cool. Raider fans are scum.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:26 AM   #5
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
People here hate the Broncos and rightfully so but my hate for the Raiders is at a different scale. Even when they are laughable to watch, I still hate them with a passion. And with a likable guy like Gruden coaching the team, my hate for that team is as strong as ever. I especially hate their fanbase. Charger fans are cool. Raider fans are scum.
To be fair... it is hard to be angry at the 83 of them for being loyal to their city.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:33 AM   #6
Fan since 1997

They have a huge fanbase outside of Oakland believe it or not. In Cali where I live, just about any mexican-american you come across is a Fader fan. Never really understood why the latino community roots for them. Very odd. I've seen their fanbase extend to the northeast. Like the Packers and Steelers, they do have their following.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:35 AM   #7
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
They have a huge fanbase outside of Oakland believe it or not. In Cali where I live, just about any mexican-american you come across is a Fader fan. Never really understood why the latino community roots for them. Very odd. I've seen their fanbase extend to the northeast. Like the Packers and Steelers, they do have their following.
Yeah, but counterpoint—and hear me out on this: **** all Raider fans.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:40 AM   #8
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

you seem nice.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:40 AM   #9
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Quoting this because it bears repeating.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:45 AM   #10
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Thanks for the compliment.

**** you!

Thanks
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #11
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Thank you and **** you!

You guys wont finish last this year. Chucky has you guys playing hard.

Last edited by TEX; 09-16-2019 at 12:06 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-16-2019, 11:57 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:

Raiders will beat some good teams this year.

Chiefs have been a buzzsaw for over a year now. I thought the Raid played them tough, and brought a laser intensity to the game.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:58 AM   #13
Just Lurking

So serious question R8Rfan, How do you see the rest of your season playing out, not being home for 6 straight weeks? That is a brutal stretch for anyone.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-16-2019, 12:00 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
So serious question R8Rfan, How do you see the rest of your season playing out, not being home for 6 straight weeks? That is a brutal stretch for anyone.
Their schedule is the biggest ass-rape job the NFL will pull this year.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #15
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
This and:

I hate all Broncos and Raiders fans equally I do not discriminate that hatred based on age, sex, nationality, creed, sexual preference, gender confused, race, political parties, handicapped, family members, if you like the Raiders or Broncos I hate you.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.