Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2019, 12:26 AM  
Banned

A very rare sight Thursday night.....

.....a black QB handing off to a white RB. When was the last time we saw that?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:48 PM   #91
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Banned for doing what this forum is all about, which is.....talk a variety of topics, no lurking and jump in and post.

The Lounge

This forum is fast and furious with all variety of topics being discussed. Newbies welcomed. No lurking allowed. If you enjoy reading, don't be shy - please jump in and post.
We have plenty of strange birds here, and most do just fine

Just get away from your strange fascination with racial differences in sports, and you'd be accepted much quicker...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:48 PM   #92
YOU take YOUR seat

This thread sort of reminds me of a college course that I took.

We had learned about why most quarterbacks were white and the wide receivers were black.

The theory that the professor had was that white supremacists coaches have always preferred the white people in the center of the team with the blacks on the outside of it. Which explains why you saw mostly white quarterbacks, centers, tight ends and the guys on the outside of the formations, the wide receivers, tackles and running backs were mostly black.

Yes, that's what I learned from college.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post

We had learned about why most quarterbacks were white and the wide receivers were black.

The theory that the professor had was that white supremacists coaches have always preferred the white people in the center of the team with the blacks on the outside of it. Which explains why you saw mostly white quarterbacks, centers, tight ends and the guys on the outside of the formations, the wide receivers, tackles and running backs were mostly black.

****, did you ask for a refund?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #94
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:

I hope you're joking....
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:50 PM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'm pretty well convinced this guy is NOT Cooper, but he does have the same idiosyncratic style... you have a very strange way of communicating, Ubeja Montel

You're all over the damn place
Finally somebody with some sense, yep, not this Cooper guy.

We all have our own uniqueness, I do like it that way.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:52 PM   #96
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dude, we have threads here about drinking at lunch, sleep, smoking pot, I at least keep it talking football.

I have seen your threads, trust me you playing critic.....hahahaha?
You're missing 2 key elements there, turbo sperg.

1. My posts are serious around 1% of the time. Maybe that much.
2. I actually got a ban for that one. Your drivel is going to get you to the special bonus round.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:52 PM   #97
pie is never free

Quote:
Finally somebody with some sense, yep, not this Cooper guy.

We all have our own uniqueness, I do like it that way.
How did you find your way here?

Are you even a Chiefs fan?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:58 PM   #98
Banned

Quote:
We have plenty of strange birds here, and most do just fine

Just get away from your strange fascination with racial differences in sports, and you'd be accepted much quicker...
I think it might be more fun being the new guy who does what he wants. Never been a fan of.....do what we want newbie....to begin with.

Like I have mentioned not new at this, I think I can hang.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:22 PM   #99
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I hope you're joking....
no, that's something that I really learned in college. It was some bullshit class that athletes took.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:28 PM   #100
Banned

Quote:
How did you find your way here?

Are you even a Chiefs fan?
Had been talking football on track forums with a place like this, decided to find an actual football forum.

I am THE Chiefs fan, my Texans/Chiefs football card collection ..amazing. There is nothing about the history of the franchise I'm not aware of, our very first draft pick.....Don Meredith, our first "star" North Texas State RB Abner Haynes.

My fav Chief....Mack "Truck" Lee Hill....a monster, cat average 5.2 running mostly between the tackles. A knee injury did him in, he died on the operating table. Then there was Olympic sprinter (WR 20,5 200m) Stone Johnson out of Grambling he was a RB, due to injuries in a preseason game, he also died, a ...what might have been.

Am I a Chiefs fan...ha~~~~
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #101
MVP

Last week
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:31 PM   #102
Consuming CP souls

Piss off coop
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:47 PM   #103
Consuming CP souls

The lame threads, fake stories, bashing comments...yup cooper barret
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:47 PM   #104
Banned

Quote:

All that is 100% garbage.

There are no white supremacist coachs, they all get what the black athlete is capable of. What we had was small minded, racism at those southern colleges from those not coaching football. Those coaching would love to have been able to bring in the black athletes. They are the ones possessing that size with speed combo, and everyone can see it. There are no white Bo Jackson's, Hercshel Walkers, Calvin Johnson', Marcus Duprees, a white Randy Moss.....where?

Blacks can run, just look at todays NFL, what white QB reminds us of Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, yep.....there isn't one.

Hard to believe but true, the first black QB to play in an NFL game was named....Willie Thrower....this was in the early 50's, he was a Chicago Bear out of Mich St.

All coaches would love to have as much team speed as possible (this is what seperates the SEC from everyone else) if they can recruit that black speed they are thrilled.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:50 PM   #105
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
The lame threads, fake stories, bashing comments...yup cooper barret
Dude, what fake stories? Bashing or defending?