Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2019, 12:26 AM  
Banned

A very rare sight Thursday night.....

.....a black QB handing off to a white RB. When was the last time we saw that?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:14 PM   #76
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
REVEAL THYSELF, MULT!
It's cooper. Cooper that googled out how to use a VPN.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:16 PM   #77
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
One more time!

A newbie here but not to this messgage board trip, a ton of experience at this. And before a couple weeks ago didn't know this place existed, found it by accident.This you're Cooper, white guy, whoever thing is beyond ridiculous, ok?

I am a legit track/football/music history buff...ok?

So please cool all this silly talk about me being anyone other than who I am.
I'm a real music historian.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:18 PM   #78
Banned

Quote:
REVEAL THYSELF, MULT!
Reveal yourself amigo. What is your real name, mine is Ubeja Vontell.

Now you will shuck n' jive around but never tell me your real name.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #79
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I thoroughly masturbated while you were facing away! We had sexual relations in your domicile! I am dismissing your college education as I have been a good football player before I even knew you. You contacted me over a form of electronic communication first. You fancied my place of residence over your suite at the Comfort Inn. The other woman I had children with did some tricky shenanigans. You say not as nice things about me and it seems you're stretching the truth about being a gym owner. You said things about me publicly and thought you were significantly clever. Referencing god, you're a pretentious woman and so is your mother and should leave me alone. I kindly ask you to not write the New England Patriots.

Thanks for letting my party control you for 3 weeks. If you and your dear mother would like to sully a good name, perhaps you should consider a different gent next time. Maybe some other gentleman you had sexual intercourse with is working with your dear mother. You are a subpar gymnast. My acquaintances seem to have marginal humor in the fact that I pleasured myself onto your backside. I'll let some undetermined fellow know when I am bored. Little girls find you mediocre at best and you're a marginal gymnast, again. You seem to have yet grown up, still residing at your parents residence. I'm honored to have shown you around this quaint community. The mother of the children I've had can spot a woman that needs gym activity fairly easily. You might be a bit high strung, my dear.

Good job.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
I'm a real music historian.
Cool, so what is your take on them Alabama blues pre 1940?
Old 09-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #81
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Banned by Christmas...
Correction.. Banned by Halloween...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:22 PM   #82
Banned

Quote:
It's cooper. Cooper that googled out how to use a VPN.
Dude, did Cooper ever talk about the things I talk about, let me guess....nope!
Old 09-12-2019, 04:24 PM   #83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Correction.. Banned by Halloween...

Banned for doing what this forum is all about, which is.....talk a variety of topics, no lurking and jump in and post.

The Lounge

This forum is fast and furious with all variety of topics being discussed. Newbies welcomed. No lurking allowed. If you enjoy reading, don't be shy - please jump in and post.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:28 PM   #84
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Awesome! Then perhaps you can you translate this for us:

AB is a product of the Central Michigan University and Louisiana Tech University systems.

Both schools need to be investigated if he was given a degree.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:28 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dude, did Cooper ever talk about the things I talk about, let me guess....nope!
Yeah cooper talked about inane shit all the time. Just like you.

Thanks for proving my point for me.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:32 PM   #86
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Its like the CP version of Roots

Whats your name?

Ubeja Vontell

Nah, your name is cooper!
fyp
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:33 PM   #87
left blank intentionally

Quote:

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:34 PM   #88
pie is never free

I'm pretty well convinced this guy is NOT Cooper, but he does have the same idiosyncratic style... you have a very strange way of communicating, Ubeja Montel

You're all over the damn place
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:35 PM   #89
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Cool, so what is your take on them Alabama blues pre 1940?
Prefer my pre-war blues to be from the great state of Mississippi.

cooper.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:47 PM   #90
Banned

Quote:

Dude, we have threads here about drinking at lunch, sleep, smoking pot, I at least keep it talking football.

I have seen your threads, trust me you playing critic.....hahahaha?