Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-12-2019, 12:26 AM  
Banned

A very rare sight Thursday night.....

.....a black QB handing off to a white RB. When was the last time we saw that?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:48 PM   #136
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
Ubeja, what are your thoughts on Steely Dan? They are my favorite band.
Steely Dan is a very unique experience. I like Steely Dan quite a bit.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:52 PM   #137
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
Ubeja, what are your thoughts on Steely Dan? They are my favorite band.
How could anyone not dig "Ricki Don't Lose That Number"? "Pretzel Logic" the best album they did in my opinion, but.....other than Becker and Fraser they were constantly in change, which hurts when thinking of a band.

As you know all the great bands have a unique sound, they can't be confused with anyone else, Steely Dan definately had a unigue song despite all the personel changes.

I own their Greatest Hits, did own Pretzel Logic made the mistake of loaning the record out.......

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-12-2019 at 08:08 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:57 PM   #138
Unsparing

"Black Friday" is a lyrical roller coaster. A truly great jam.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:57 PM   #139
Banned

Dukes of September-
Michael McDonald, Boz Scaggs, and Donald pillowbiteren..

Saw them several years ago while I was living in VA. I was 28 and my brother 26. I don't know that I saw anyone else there under the age of 50
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:58 PM   #140
Banned

Lol Donald pillowbiteran..
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:59 PM   #141
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Man, watching other QBs really makes me appreciate Mahomes.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:02 PM   #142
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Man, watching other QBs really makes me appreciate Mahomes.
Are you saying you don't appreciate the 6-3 games at halftime?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:07 PM   #143
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Are you saying you don't appreciate the 6-3 games at halftime?
Not even 10-6 games at halftime.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:13 PM   #144
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
"Black Friday" is a lyrical roller coaster. A truly great jam.
Hell yeah, Jeff Porcaro's drumming on that track is fantastic. Subtle, restrained, just right for the song. I miss that guy.

Edit: wooops, I meant Bad Sneakers, the next song on Katy Lied.

Last edited by FlorentinePogen; 09-12-2019 at 08:21 PM..
FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:23 PM   #145
My work speaks for itself!!!

Heh...how many times has Aikman called McCaffrey "smart" tonight???
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:23 PM   #146
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
REVEAL THYSELF, MULT!
it's pretty obvious - Hootie again
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #147
MVP

I kinda like this guy. He's not Cooper, I hated that guy. He's not trying to troll. He just has a different way of posting and different interests than most of you all. I believe he actually knows what he's talking about.

Montell, they're calling you Cooper because he was constantly acting like an expert on everything and googled everything. When he didn't know shit. But you do seem knowledgeable. Also youre showing that it's bothering you so they won't stop lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:51 PM   #148
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Cool, so what is your take on them Alabama blues pre 1940?
I research 19th century German music criticism and the Jewish diaspora among film composers in Hollywood during the 1930s-1950s.

Miss me with your gay shit.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:02 PM   #149
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I kinda like this guy. He's not Cooper, I hated that guy. He's not trying to troll. He just has a different way of posting and different interests than most of you all. I believe he actually knows what he's talking about.

Montell, they're calling you Cooper because he was constantly acting like an expert on everything and googled everything. When he didn't know shit. But you do seem knowledgeable. Also youre showing that it's bothering you so they won't stop lol.
Thank you.

I have this thing about origins. I have to know the history of those things that interest me. If it's the rasslin', there I am back in the "Strangler" Lewis days, if it's the KC Chiefs, then we are talking the Dallas Texans, if the NFL in general then it's 1920, and so on. It will take awhile before others get past this..."you Googled that"....and start, ya know this cat is legit, I know that.

As far as this Cooper thing goes, it's harmless silliness, no big deal.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:03 PM   #150
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

Thank you.

I have this thing about origins. I have to know the history of those things that interest me. If it's the rasslin', there I am back in the "Strangler" Lewis days, if it's the KC Chiefs, then we are talking the Dallas Texans, if the NFL in general then it's 1920, and so on. It will take awhile before others get past this..."you Googled that"....and start, ya know this cat is legit, I know that.

As far as this Cooper thing goes, it's harmless silliness, no big deal. Like all these places we have some immature posters, I get that, so play along, as we know......oh stop that stop that........hahahaha~~~~

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-12-2019 at 10:15 PM..
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote