Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-10-2019, 06:47 PM  
Veteran

Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed

Per TMZ

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:15 PM   #76
Supporter

I hate Brown for the bullshit he pulled to land on the Patriots. But I don't know about this. If he raped her in 2018, then she should have went to the police in 2018 and to the hospital for a rape exam. Filing a lawsuit now doesn't help her case. If he's guilty, then I hope that he gets nailed and kicked out of the league. But after the Hill accusations and the bullshit that the Democrats pulled trying to derail the SC nomination a couple of years ago, I'm not ready to jump to a conclusion here either. I supported Hill, I supported Gorsuch. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to not at least wait and with Brown. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to Brown going on the commissioners exempt list while this is investigated. These are serious allegations.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:17 PM   #77
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Aren’t we supposed to wait and see what happens and not jump to conclusions?

Did we learn nothing recently
Are we SUPPOSED to?

Sure. . .

Might we eventually?

Sure. . .

But to not even indulge a chuckle?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:17 PM   #78
Why so serious?

I don’t know why, but I believe her.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:17 PM   #79
Banned

**** Antonio Brown whether he's guilty or not
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:17 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I hate Brown for the bullshit he pulled to land on the Patriots. But I don't know about this. If he raped her in 2018, then she should have went to the police in 2018 and to the hospital for a rape exam. Filing a lawsuit now doesn't help her case. If he's guilty, then I hope that he gets nailed and kicked out of the league. But after the Hill accusations and the bullshit that the Democrats pulled trying to derail the SC nomination a couple of years ago, I'm not ready to jump to a conclusion here either. I supported Hill, I supported Gorsuch. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to not at least wait and with Brown. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to Brown going on the commissioners exempt list while this is investigated. These are serious allegations.
Mods, can you kick this political shit? I was banned from a thread for much less. This one is a real WTF. Mine was a clear joke.

Appreciate it.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:18 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

#believeallwomen
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:18 PM   #82
Please squeeze

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:18 PM   #83
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
tyreek hill: you should be scared of me too, bitch

antonio brown: hold my beer

It’s hold my helmet now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:18 PM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Everyone thinks it's easy to disentangle from an abusive relationship until they have to do it themselves.
I totally agree but how does ....he raped me three times....work? That makes no sense at all.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:19 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Mods, can you kick this political shit? I was banned from a thread for much less. This one is a real WTF.

Appreciate it.
Lol dude has such strong opinions and can't even name the right justice.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:20 PM   #86
Starter

Wonder if Tom still wants him to stay at his place until he gets settled.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:20 PM   #87
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I totally agree but how does ....he raped me three times....work? That makes no sense at all.
Well uh, it's pretty simple. Allegedly, Antonio Brown raped the woman 3 times.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:20 PM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Are we SUPPOSED to?

Sure. . .

Might we eventually?

Sure. . .

But to not even indulge a chuckle?
The irony isn't lost on me for sure.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:20 PM   #89
Supporter

Less about the merits of the case, I wonder if the Pats had an 'any skeletons?' talk with Antonio like Chiefs had with Hunt, and how Antonio handled that conversation.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:20 PM   #90
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Smells like another gold digging whore to me, but if nothing else it will be nice to see the poundmetoo ****s stampeding Foxboro.

Y'all have fun with that!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote