Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-05-2019, 01:24 AM  
Banned

HBCU Power

I expect to see HBCU Power on full display tonight when Tarik Cohen stuns the Packers. He is out of MEAC's North Carolina N&T.

The HBCU has given the NFL tons of mega studs like Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Otis Taylor, Shannon Sharpe, Michael Strahan and on and on and on......

Tarik Cohen the latest stud HBCUer in the NFL.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:26 AM   #2
Everybody Lies.

Should I play Cohen over Mark Ingram, David Johnson, or Devonta Freeman? Or none of the above?
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:43 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I expect to see HBCU Power on full display tonight when Tarik Cohen stuns the Packers. He is out of MEAC's North Carolina N&T.

The HBCU has given the NFL tons of mega studs like Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Otis Taylor, Shannon Sharpe, Michael Strahan and on and on and on......

Tarik Cohen the latest stud HBCUer in the NFL.
Aggie Pride💙💛💙
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:42 AM   #4
Inmem 2.0

I **** with Rick Ross because hes teaching wealth
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:14 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Should I play Cohen over Mark Ingram, David Johnson, or Devonta Freeman? Or none of the above?
I don't play fantasy football, so...?

Cohen had a few catchs and a drop, but actually didn't live up to my hyping him.

Not that he won't, just not tonight.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 11:17 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2 View Post
Aggie Pride������
Both the men and womens track teams took 19th at the NCAA. Which is great for an HBCU school nowadays.

Sprinters Chris Belcher a former Aggie and Trevor Stewart a current Aggie making our World team.

All Time HBCU/NFL

QB...Steve McNair Alcorn
RB...Walter Payton Jackson St
RB...Leroy Kelly Morgan St
WR...Jerry Rice MVS
WR...Bob Hayes FAMU
TE...Shannon Sharpe Savannah St

All in the HOF but McNair

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-05-2019 at 11:24 PM..
Old 09-05-2019, 11:56 PM   #7
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
I don't play fantasy football, so...?

Cohen had a few catchs and a drop, but actually didn't live up to my hyping him.

Not that he won't, just not tonight.
Cohen did dog dick tonight. I'm glad I didn't play him. He's a good weapon but that offense with Trubisky is pathetic.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:22 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Cohen did dog dick tonight. I'm glad I didn't play him. He's a good weapon but that offense with Trubisky is pathetic.
I don't put too much into those first few weeks, around week five things usually look a lot different.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:02 AM   #9
Planner of the Year

Quote:
I don't put too much into those first few weeks, around week five things usually look a lot different.
That is what preseason is for dumbass. Week 1 you come out firing like Reid.

Nagy imagines himself to be McVay. Should have staying in KC, but maybe it is a blessing having Bienenemy as OC in KC.
wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasi View Post
That is what preseason is for dumbass. Week 1 you come out firing like Reid.

Nagy imagines himself to be McVay. Should have staying in KC, but maybe it is a blessing having Bienenemy as OC in KC.
Dude, lets not play that junior high BS ok my man? I get you are all excited that you can now talk crap in hiding, ha!

How many passes did Trubisky throw in preseason? You sure that is what preseason is for?
Old 09-06-2019, 01:28 AM   #11
Banned

What could have been, HBCU Power.

Stone Johnson Grambling

No. 33 retired by Kansas City Chiefs

Stone Edward Johnson (April 26, 1940 — September 8, 1963) was an Olympic sprinting athlete and American football kick returner and running back for the Kansas City Chiefs.

On August 30, 1963, the rookie Johnson, a 200m track finalist in the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, suffered a fractured vertebra in his neck in a preseason game against the Houston Oilers in Wichita, Kansas during a kickoff return. He died 10 days later, on September 8 at the age of 23.[1] Although he was only on the team's active roster during preseason, his jersey number 33 was retired.[2][3]

Dude, who can't do you?

Can We Keep Wild Pigs and Vampire Bats Out Of Missouri?

Any ****ing Zoologiists out there at CP. I think it might be a great ****ing idea if we ****ing Missouri-ities built a tall ****ing wall to keep those ****ing critters out. Wait a ****ing minute, ****ing Vampire bats can fly right over a ****ing wall, so **** that....DUH! I did eat a ****ing wild pig once, met her at a ****ing bar just outside ****ing Kansas City, a real nasty bitch. She kept making fun of of my mini pecker, pissed me the **** off.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-20-2019 at 03:38 AM..
Old 09-06-2019, 01:29 AM
Ubeja Vontell
This message has been deleted by Ubeja Vontell.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:37 AM   #12
Supporter

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.