Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2019, 09:07 AM  
a haw haw haw

FREE Yahoo Pickem(spread edition) all planeteers welcome to join.

THIS CONTEST IS AGAINST THE POINT SPREAD AND RUNS THROUGH THE SUPER BOWL.

ID:32837

Group:Planeteers

Password:Arrowhead

ENTER HERE
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:54 PM   #31
a haw haw haw

Props to the guys tied for first so far,11-6 against the spread is not bad at all.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 01:32 PM   #32
bite me

It became painfully obvious to me after the first week that if I had to rely on my betting prowess to get by I would quickly resemble Barrel Man at the Denver games.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:07 PM   #33
My work speaks for itself!!!

Tampa got me above the .500 mark last night.

Of course, if this was real money, I'd somehow be below .500 and owing bookie/vegas....
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:14 PM   #34
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
It became painfully obvious to me after the first week that if I had to rely on my betting prowess to get by I would quickly resemble Barrel Man at the Denver games.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:20 PM   #35
a haw haw haw

12-3 so far this weekend

Why can't I do this in the CP Gambling Challenge