Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:13 PM   #106
Veteran

So I guess Pat ditched the visor.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:25 PM   #107
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
So I guess Pat ditched the visor.
Surely not. I was told I was dumb for even thinking he wouldn't wear it
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:30 PM   #108
I'll be back.

I think that was just a marketing gimmick.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:40 PM   #109
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think that was just a marketing gimmick.
I thought that all along
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:54 PM   #110
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Brooke Pryor did a write up and interview with Kelce about his ankle. I'm guessing we aren't posting that?
Nope. **** the Star.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 03:11 PM   #111
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Brooke Pryor did a write up and interview with Kelce about his ankle. I'm guessing we aren't posting that?
I'm sure there's nothing she wrote that's worth reading, or that we don't already know. So why bother?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:17 PM   #112
In Search of a Life

Nate Taylor had a good one in the athletic too.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:22 PM   #113
I'll be back.

pat SHREDDIN FOOZ

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:43 PM   #114
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I would love Mahomes to throw 50+ TD’s but I am hoping he doesn’t have to at the same time.
LOL ... I absolutely hated the punditry last year ... hated it ... but here it comes again.

Frankly, I see no objective reason why Mahomes can't rack up another 50 touchdown season.

He missed several TDs last year "by that much" and a few were knocked down as a result of superb, last-second defensive efforts. Realistically, he could have had 55 plus.

Then, there's the fact that he now has an entire year under his belt and an entire off-season to work on his game. Add in the fact that his skill players are more familiar with the scheme, also more experienced, and in the best shape of their lives and I can easily see a series of 6 or 7 TD games.

50 is not out of the question. Not at all.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 03:52 PM   #115
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
No. If a story is newsworthy we'll hear it from a credible source.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:57 PM   #116
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
pat SHREDDIN FOOZ

White WRs are like Highlanders......
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:00 PM   #117
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
No. If a story is newsworthy we'll hear it from a credible source.
Indeed. The key word here is CREDIBLE.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:18 PM   #118
In Search of a Life

https://theathletic.com/1094781/2019...-no-look-pass/

Quote:
And finally: Rookie safety Juan Thornhill’s participation Wednesday was his first practice since late May when he sustained a minor calf injury. Thornhill, who is projected to be a starter, was impressed with a completion Mahomes made during an 11-on-11 period. On the play, Mahomes kept his eyes on the receiver in the slot who ran a seam route, which was in Thornhill’s coverage area. At the last second, as Thornhill was committing toward the receiver nearest him, Mahomes unleashed a pass to receiver Grayson Davon near the sideline.

“If you’re practicing against the league MVP every day, it’s going to help you because there’s not many quarterbacks better than him,” Thornhill said of Mahomes. “I’ve never seen a guy throw the ball (without) even looking at his receiver. You think you’re going to make a play, and the ball goes over there and you went this way. I’m just like, ‘He got me again.’”
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:21 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I don't know why, but I never through of the impact Mahomes could have on developing our defense. Very cool
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:36 PM   #120
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
that gif. I'm surprised a gif that good isn't more popular. Never seen it before
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.