Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2018, 09:39 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Josh Rosen is very pissed off

Spoken like a spoiled whining baby. I bet this is the first time this kid has ever experienced adversity in his entire life.

This kid is a bitch
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:46 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

All of the questions were "how do you feel about going #10", "How do you feel about being the 4th QB taken", how do you feel about sliding all the way down to 10.

The questions were all baiting him. He was honest and really didn't say anything wrong.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:18 PM   #107
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I'm trying to find the video from the draft room last night with Rosen. I could have SWORN that Bo Derek was sitting to his left. Anyone else notice this?

Ok...I need this answered.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:23 PM   #108
SHOCKERS BABY!

I want a screen grab of him pouting on national tv before he was finally drafted. The camera stayed on him for some time while he just glared and pouted. What a spoiled brat.
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:33 PM   #109
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

The guy seems like a world class douche bag.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 02:35 PM   #110
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Alright, I’ve decided to like this guy. The NFL could use an arrogant loudmouth at QB. He plays in the NFC, so I hope he becomes a star and trolls the league into oblivion.
Same here. Had we not drafted Mahomes, I would have been on the Rosenwagon...I like him.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:49 PM   #111
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
The guy seems like a world class douche bag.
But still glad he didn't go to sd I mean la. Rivers 2.0
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:07 PM   #112
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I don’t see anything wrong with it and think it’s being taken out of context a bit:

He saw several teams (Cleveland twice, New York Jets, Buffalo, and Denver) with a clear need at QB pass him over. I can see him feeling jaded. He did say that once he heard his name called it went away. He's probably WAY better off in Arizona, and said as much.
jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:11 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallmon View Post
He saw several teams (Cleveland twice, New York Jets, Buffalo, and Denver) with a clear need at QB pass him over. I can see him feeling jaded. He did say that once he heard his name called it went away. He's probably WAY better off in Arizona, and said as much.
I agree.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Alright, I’ve decided to like this guy. The NFL could use an arrogant loudmouth at QB. He plays in the NFC, so I hope he becomes a star and trolls the league into oblivion.
Baker Mayfield is an arrogant loudmouth who is overconfident in his abilities.

Rosen is an arrogant loudmouth in a diva kind of way. I don't think he's the loudmouth in the way you think he is. Mora basically calling him a millennial speaks volumes. Mora has coached millennials for years. That he singled out rosen as one says a lot and frankly it seems to back where most of the smoke comes from. Kind of funny come to think of it that you don't see much of this in the nfl

Last edited by chiefzilla1501; 04-27-2018 at 03:49 PM..
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 03:46 PM   #115
Generational Player

Rosen has a God complex. Wish Broncos had taken him because it would be fun to kick his ass twice a year.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:49 PM   #116
MVP

Nice to see the horrible, inaccurate QB tweet racist, homophobic and misogynous shit, get drafted higher than Rosen, and all CP can talk about is Rosen being an arrogant Jew who is too rich all because he wants to be the best.

DC is leaking today.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:07 PM   #117
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I don’t see anything wrong with it and think it’s being taken out of context a bit:

No he's definitely a douchebag
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:08 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Baker Mayfield is an arrogant loudmouth who is overconfident in his abilities.

Rosen is an arrogant loudmouth in a diva kind of way. I don't think he's the loudmouth in the way you think he is. Mora basically calling him a millennial speaks volumes. Mora has coached millennials for years. That he singled out rosen as one says a lot and frankly it seems to back where most of the smoke comes from. Kind of funny come to think of it that you don't see much of this in the nfl
These millennials aren’t exactly going to go away, homeslice. If he’s an ordained millennial poster boy, then well... I would certainly expect more of them.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:09 PM   #119
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I wonder why the people here don't like (((Josh Rosen)))
aside from the fact that he's a ****?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #120
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Nice to see the horrible, inaccurate QB tweet racist, homophobic and misogynous shit, get drafted higher than Rosen, and all CP can talk about is Rosen being an arrogant Jew who is too rich all because he wants to be the best.

DC is leaking today.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.