Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-26-2018, 09:39 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Josh Rosen is very pissed off

Spoken like a spoiled whining baby. I bet this is the first time this kid has ever experienced adversity in his entire life.

This kid is a bitch
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:59 PM   #31
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Or its Cleveland being Cleveland. Jets picking the better QB prospect. Bills taking the strongest arm QB due to the weather and wind conditions in Buffalo.
Very true.

I’m just trying to rationalize why teams valued him where the did etc.
I think - which I know amounts to a hill of shit - teams thought “yeah, this guy has great attributes.....but, I’m not 100% sure he even likes playing football”. To the degree necessary to pay a guy franchise quote money etc.

That’s my $.02 etc.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:00 PM   #32
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
And he still went 10th, same as the chiefs current qb . What’s that say about Mahomes?
I don’t think Mahommes thought he should be (or rather, expected to be)the #1 pick. Like I’m sure Rosen did.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:02 PM   #33
MVP

Quote:
And he still went 10th, same as the chiefs current qb . What’s that say about Mahomes?
Teams didn't like Mahomes' footwork, mechanics, offensive system, or his win/loss record.

In my opinion
Mahomes=Confident, tough,
Rosen=Arrogant, whiny,
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:04 PM   #34
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Teams didn't like Mahomes' footwork, mechanics, offensive system, or his win/loss record.

In my opinion
Mahomes=Confident, tough,
Rosen=Arrogant, whiny,
Yep.

Right or wrong, I think that’s how teams view it as well in the general sense.

And we have no idea what their background checks revealed. Shit, it. mAy have revealed that all his teammates etc, thought he was a whinny bitch. Well never know etc. but SOMETHING caused teams up top to say “the hell with this guy..we’re taking x” despite having amazing physical skills /traits

Last edited by Dayze; 04-26-2018 at 10:14 PM..
Old 04-26-2018, 10:10 PM   #35
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He’s not confident. He’s extremely arrogant.
Double yup yup
All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:15 PM   #36
Champs!

Quote:
Rosen had some teammates in UCLA that hated him.

I don't recall hearing that from Mahomes during his time in Texas Tech.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:16 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Is Rogers arrogant?
I think there's a difference between a chip on your shoulder, and looking like a whiny little brat. Rosen's reaction reminded me a lot more of Geno Smith than it did Rodgers.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. The reaction is one thing. The bigger mark is lots of QB starved teams passing on the guy.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:16 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Yep.

And we have no idea what their background checks revealed. Shit, it. mAy have revealed that all his teammates etc, thought he was a whinny bitch. Well never know etc. but SOMETHING caused teams up top to say “the hell with this guy..we’re taking x” despite having amazing physical skills /traits
Maybe so.
Maybe not.

And I didn’t mean to come off like I was taking a shot at runkc over it. He’s a cool dude and I enjoy discussions with him.

I just hate when we judge these dudes character. We’ve never met or interacted with them
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:18 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I think there's a difference between a chip on your shoulder, and looking like a whiny little brat. Rosen's reaction reminded me a lot more of Geno Smith than it did Rodgers.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. The reaction is one thing. The bigger mark is lots of QB starved teams passing on the guy.
You guys are acting like he went in the 3rd round.

He went 10th to a team that traded up for him.

You could literally replace Rosen with Mahomes in that sentence and it reads the same and everyone here has a splooge fest with pat
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:19 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Rosen had some teammates in UCLA that hated him.

I don't recall hearing that from Mahomes during his time in Texas Tech.
That’s not good.

Luckily all the Sooners loved baker
Old 04-26-2018, 10:19 PM   #41
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Maybe so.
Maybe not.

And I didn’t mean to come off like I was taking a shot at runkc over it. He’s a cool dude and I enjoy discussions with him.

I just hate when we judge these dudes character. We’ve never met or interacted with them
Nah.
All good.

Shit, this draft shit is all a crapshoot anyway etc. many, including myself, are making determinations as though we’ve spent 2000hours evaluating film and background......like the people who get paid to do so etc.

It’s all opinions etc.
CP can get too chaotic at times . Just start a thread on your favorite color, and witness the 200 replies telling you you’re wrong.

Old 04-26-2018, 10:20 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Yep.

Word around the Pac was that his teammates didn't like him. Then again UCLA is where 5 star talent goes to get soft.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:21 PM   #43
Mahomes Fanboi

If I were a Cards fan, I'd still remain neutral... however, I do prefer the humble type over the cocky ****s.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:23 PM   #44
WhatUneed2Hear

He'll be sharing a cell with Ryan Leaf soon.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:54 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You guys are acting like he went in the 3rd round.

He went 10th to a team that traded up for him.

You could literally replace Rosen with Mahomes in that sentence and it reads the same and everyone here has a splooge fest with pat
Not really. Mahomes shot up the draft board and he wasn't higher because some people still question his experience. Rosen fell on the draft board in a shitty QB class with QB desperate teams in the top 10, and while nobody knows for sure, there's a ton of smoke that it was attitude... and not much smoke about anything else. Sure nobody knows, but where there's smoke there's fire.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.