Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:13 PM   #14146
In Search of a Life

I can't do Pizza Hut anymore. They act like their wing sauce is pure liquid platinum. After a couple times of getting wings with almost no sauce, I stopped ordering it.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:24 PM   #14147
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I can't do Pizza Hut anymore. They act like their wing sauce is pure liquid platinum. After a couple times of getting wings with almost no sauce, I stopped ordering it.
Its a ****ing shakedown, no doubt about it

But whatever process they use to render the fat on those wings without turning the meat into wood is legit... and worth it when you've got the lazies
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:28 PM   #14148
In Search of a Life

I'm fortunate enough that there's a pizza place right down the street that sells some fire Memphis dry rub wings, and they don't skimp on the sauce/seasoning.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 05:29 PM   #14149
Ultrabanned

Made a smoked meatloaf for a little victory dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:59 PM   #14150
Supporter

Went with the 'football season kiddie meal' this afternoon.

Chili Cheese Dog [w/mustard and onion] and Chili Cheese Tots.
Tall glass of iced tea.

Low-effort situation-appropriate comfort food so I could concentrate on the game[s].
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:21 PM   #14151
Happy Easter!

Saturday Night's Dinner

Coconut Shrimp with Coconut Lime Rice, dash of cilantro on top. Came out great!

Mandarin Orange Green Salad with just a Japanese Seasoned Vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper. Dressing is perfect with it.Made it before numerous times.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Coconut Shrimp.png
Views:	408
Size:	494.1 KB
ID:	118987   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mandarin Orange Salad.png
Views:	422
Size:	500.7 KB
ID:	118988  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:02 PM   #14152
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

Mandarin Orange Green Salad with just a Japanese Seasoned Vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper. Dressing is perfect with it.Made it before numerous times.
Outstanding BEP.

Your meals always look so appetizing and visually stimulating

Schwing!!!
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:16 PM   #14153

I use to eat this a long time ago. I don’t know why but I moved away from it. Well I am back now and it’s such a good sauce. I have been using it to give my Country Bobs a little depth too.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:20 PM   #14154
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Another showstopper!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:26 PM   #14155
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Went with the 'football season kiddie meal' this afternoon.

Chili Cheese Dog [w/mustard and onion] and Chili Cheese Tots.
Tall glass of iced tea.

Low-effort situation-appropriate comfort food so I could concentrate on the game[s].
I've always loved the smell and taste of chili dogs but I never order them

So messy every where I can order them like a ball park.

They should invent a way to have a bigger thinner bun to trap all the chili and not fall apart and then put the top on top.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 04:39 PM   #14156
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

Looks beautiful BEP but I could never seem to get into the coconut shrimp thing. The sweetness of the coconut just turns me off with shrimps. My wife on the other hand loves coconut shrimp. Her being from a country with coconut out the ying yang I'd thought she would have had before. Turns out mostly in a hot spicy sauce.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 08:40 PM   #14157
I like Pie!

Hey FMB, you okay bud?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 09:47 PM   #14158
Changes pants while driving

Pastrami on a toasted pretzel bun with melted swiss cheese and mustard aioli. An homage to the discontinued "New Yorker" sandwich at Buffalo Wild Wings. Twas good.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 02:38 AM   #14159
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Hey FMB, you okay bud?
You know, it's been awhile since he's been around....hopefully so.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:02 AM   #14160

He was in the pets thread